Damn It. Can't Wait Until Tomorrow.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Even if the CCG's are blowouts, it is still some college football. No damn MACtion this week. Oh MACtion, how do I miss thee. I have resorted to watching Seattle take the lead over the Cowboys... And I can't even muster a clap or yell. It just ain't college ball. Kinda wished I would have taken tomorrow off. And after Saturday, CFP Committee... You are up.

I will be going through withdrawal after this weekend. Still got Army-Navy game

Yeah. I hit a bad brick wall after the national champs game. Like losing a best friend. Many will laugh about that. Really the only sport I follow. March Madness is cool, but I live college football. Outside of the best wife in the world and my cool 16 year old son, college football is what I really enjoy.

e. I have resorted to watching Seattle take the lead over the Cowboys... And I can't even muster a clap or yell.
Numerous Flags League.
It’s so boring.
I’m not watching a sport. I’m just watching referees getting together to decide the game.
It’s like a really shitty live action soap opera.

And speaking of tomorrow, is anyone surprised we haven't had a PAC 12 champs game preview from @OregonDucks ?

MAC needs better leadership. Play that one tonight and get us all lathered up for the rest of the weekend.

Yeah. I hit a bad brick wall after the national champs game. Like losing a best friend. Many will laugh about that. Really the only sport I follow. March Madness is cool, but I live college football. Outside of the best wife in the world and my cool 16 year old son, college football is what I really enjoy.
I lost interest in college BB several years ago. I don't even get excited about March Madness anymore

It's crazy how fast it goes. You hit September after 8 months of no football, snap your fingers and it's december.

The quality of play in college basketball is atrocious. First it was the one and done which hampered the sport, but now it's just bad play.
As odd as it sounds, if I watch basketball now I try watch the MAC or A-10 type of schools

It's crazy how fast it goes. You hit September after 8 months of no football, snap your fingers and it's december.
I got the sads when someone made the comment that we were half-way through the season

As odd as it sounds, if I watch basketball now I try watch the MAC or A-10 type of schools
Makes sense, those are going to have teams with your Junior and Seniors playing.

It's like how Butler kept getting to the Final Four and Championship games, while everyone was dealing with young one and done's they had a team full of Junior's and Senior's.

Makes sense, those are going to have teams with your Junior and Seniors playing.

It's like how Butler kept getting to the Final Four and Championship games, while everyone was dealing with young one and done's they had a team full of Junior's and Senior's.
Actually watched some of Butler's game last night. I will watch my alma maters' game of course

I feel like after the teams have played five or six games, then it just blazes by.

I agree.

Your wife is pretty great…

Games in order of interest.

1. Oregon vs. Washington

2. Alabama vs. Georgia

3. Florida State vs. Louisville

4. Iowa vs. Michigan (my #1)

I am hoping all the undefeated remain undefeated.

1701445779911.png

@ELTEXAN did you Rainbow me because you are interested? I am flattered, but I am married, and you’re not my type. Too high maintenance 🤣