Dante Moore will be a Sparty

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Book it… portal officially opens Monday. He’s heading back to Michigan (Detroit native)

Would be a major feather in John Smiths cap coming in as the new coach

Book it… portal officially opens Monday. He’s heading back to Michigan (Detroit native)

It is possible, but I got to watch him at UCLA a couple times and he has some serious work to do. He locks onto a target and completely ignores coverage. He threw some ugly, ugly interceptions. He is young though, so he will have time.

It is possible, but I got to watch him at UCLA a couple times and he has some serious work to do. He locks onto a target and completely ignores coverage. He threw some ugly, ugly interceptions. He is young though, so he will have time.
Chipper through too much at him too fast. Obviously has a lot of upside but he needs someone that can help with development

He should've committed to Oregon, took a year to learn under Nix and been the Ducks starting QB next year.

IDK, Michigan went really hard on him last year; I don't think he was ever really high on michigan state. And both Michigan State and Michigan need a new QB next year. Michigan's options are Orji or a true freshman. My guess is that he ends up in the SEC.

IDK, Michigan went really hard on him last year; I don't think he was ever really high on michigan state. And both Michigan State and Michigan need a new QB next year. Michigan's options are Orji or a true freshman. My guess is that he ends up in the SEC.
I was actually hoping DJ Ukelele would transfer in

I think he also went to the wrong freaking offense. He was seen as more of a pocket passer and he's playing in a Chip Kelly offense, which relies a lot on the QB being able to run. There's also the matter of him thrown in right away as a true freshman. Wherever he goes, he should sit for a year

Last edited:
ALL THREE Sparty scholarship QB's are entering the transfer portal... and incoming Freshman QB commit Henry Hasselbeck will see limited action...

So MSU might go after 2 portal QB's... a big name plus a lesser name.

ALL THREE Sparty scholarship QB's are entering the transfer portal... and incoming Freshman QB commit Henry Hasselbeck will see limited action...

So MSU might go after 2 portal QB's... a big name plus a lesser name.

Check that... Henry Hasselbeck just decommitted from Sparty several hours ago...

So, Jonathan Smith had better work some portal magic in East Lansing.