TV Series Dark Winds

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 5,797.00
Very good show, shame there were only 6 episodes for the year.

Got the native sheriff from Longmire as the sheriff. Got the FBI agent from the Americans as an FBI agent. Twists and turns and a Navajo witch.

Lots of desert scenery.

The old cars in this show are amazing. I haven't seen one yet I wouldn't love to have parked in my driveway.

Very good show, shame there were only 6 episodes for the year.

Got the native sheriff from Longmire as the sheriff. Got the FBI agent from the Americans as an FBI agent. Twists and turns and a Navajo witch.

Lots of desert scenery.

The old cars in this show are amazing. I haven't seen one yet I wouldn't love to have parked in my driveway.
Where is it streaming?

I've read all the books.

Tony Hillerman.

Very good series.

It's pretty good but they really really rushed the last episode.

This actually got a 2nd season. Just started this past Sunday. First episode is pretty good.

This actually got a 2nd season. Just started this past Sunday. First episode is pretty good.

Ya’at’eeh

Can’t make the accents.

Looking forward to it. I love it’s slow pace.

I need to check this out. Noah Emmerich basically spent his entire career telling his agent that he didn't want to play a cop. The last time that he was convinced it was fucking magical, I love Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell and I still think that there's an argument that he did better work than either of them. I have to trust his judgment again and give it a shot.

Got renewed for a 3rd season