David Crosby died today

He should have been dead in the 80's. I saw a pretty emotional interview where he lamented having no memory of his kids growing up. He literally has a black hole in his memory for an entire decade.

Some sort of "long illness".

Which ever one was last and long?

Great music from Crosby. The greats are aging and dropping like flies. At least Bob, Mick, and Neil are still above ground.

Not gonna lie, I have never been a fan of his. Byrds were a Dylan cover band before Gram Parsons. Crosby rode the coattails of far superior musicians his entire career.

RIP, but Stills and Nash would have been just fine without him

Not gonna lie, I have never been a fan of his. Byrds were a Dylan cover band before Gram Parsons. Crosby rode the coattails of far superior musicians his entire career.

RIP, but Stills and Nash would have been just fine without him

Was by far the best of the 3. Like you said rode the coattails of others. Plus the guy was a jerk according to many even his own children

Was by far the best of the 3. Like you said rode the coattails of others. Plus the guy was a jerk according to many even his own children
Yeah, he was a real crummy human being. Decent musician that punched above his weight, but a part of rock history none the less.

He should have been dead in the 80's. I saw a pretty emotional interview where he lamented having no memory of his kids growing up. He literally has a black hole in his memory for an entire decade.
Then he probably shouldn't have hit the drugs so hard. Although he was the chubbiest heroin addict I have ever seen

Fun fact, Crosby had a small part in the movie Backdraft