Deadspin's dead. Spin.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Looks like the Carron Phillips smear against the young Chiefs fan in November hurt the company more than they admitted. The entire thing's been sold to some European outfit and all staff fired.

This is a good thing. Sports reporting should be about sports, not whatever garbage Buzzfeed, Deadspin and ESPN tried to turn it into. Joy Reid- you next.

Looks like the Carron Phillips smear against the young Chiefs fan in November hurt the company more than they admitted. The entire thing's been sold to some European outfit and all staff fired.

This is a good thing. Sports reporting should be about sports, not whatever garbage Buzzfeed, Deadspin and ESPN tried to turn it into. Joy Reid- you next.
Won't miss it.

Years ago they had a drunken weekend mailbag section that ran once a week and that was a fun column but they killed it and I've had no reason to go back.

it was dead ever since they got sued by POS hulk hogan. it was good prior to that.

it was dead ever since they got sued by POS hulk hogan. it was good prior to that.
That was Gawker, which was like a TMZ clone. Same fake, unapologetic approach to reporting though.

It's worth it just for those big booty latinas.
ay0Zxzq_460s.jpg

Amen, brother

It’s actually pretty funny how Barstool turned the page and Deadspin took a dive. I fucking hated Barstool for years because of the “frat boy” shit. They’ve made a shift to becoming a content company and developing a wide variety of content. Now I listen to a lot of their podcasts and watch a bunch of their videos. They mostly stay away from politics and focus on comedy/lifestyle/sports when they do dabble in politics they have a decent balance of both sides which makes the content interesting. Meanwhile Deadspin went straight lib and it fucking tanked them fast and hard.