Dear Big XII, Fox, and 11:00 a.m. et al..................

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Simon Gibson Middle Finger GIF

Capture.JPG

we have 3 noon kickoffs...

Not mad about the arkansas in fayetteville one at all.. The home game vs UF surprised me a little til I saw the slate for that day..that's stacked schedule.. going to be a QUALITY day and night of football there..

the UM game still pisses me off.. Since I'll be in attendance.. sucks that the tailgating won't be as long before kickoff

we have 3 noon kickoffs...

Not mad about the arkansas in fayetteville one at all.. The home game vs UF surprised me a little til I saw the slate for that day..that's stacked schedule.. going to be a QUALITY day and night of football there..

the UM game still pisses me off.. Since I'll be in attendance.. sucks that the tailgating won't be as long before kickoff
Welcome to the SEC where in your past life a game against Florida would be the second biggest game on your schedule and now it's a warm up to the real conference games.

looks like a 6-6 schedule to me

might need to LSU win to become bowl eligible.
I won't be taking bowl eligibility prognostications from a bugeater....just sayin'.

We $EC/Mommyship suckler now...bowl eligibility is but a foregone conclusion.

Welcome to the SEC where in your past life a game against Florida would be the second biggest game on your schedule and now it's a warm up to the real conference games.
or 3rd? still have Michigan on the schedule

Stay tuned sports fans, tonight I’ll provide a comprehensive breakdown of this brootal schedule.
Riki Lindhome Television GIF

OU fitting in right away with the SEC playing Maine in November.
IKR?!?!

I’m starting to understand now. I feel sassy and important. My sister must have done something with her hair cuz she lookin’ tasty!
Happy Chris Pratt GIF