Dear Big XII, Fox, and 11:00 a.m. et al..................

You do realize that is the easiest schedule Auburn has had in decades and we are still a top 10 toughest schedule in the country.

What you are bitching about is the new reality that you live in and it will never get much better.
"New reality"

jesus man.. there is a 12 team playoff now.. that's reality.. let go of the past, no excuses for Auburn to not make a comeback.. they are allowed to lose 2 or 3 games now

Easiest schedule, and y’all barely squeaked into a bowl. New Mexico St.?!?!?! :dhd:
U know what.. turkey is actually right.. his team lost at home to New Mexico St.. of course they would have the hardest schedule.. can't even take early lines vs New Mexico St's of the world for granted...

U know what.. turkey is actually right.. his team lost at home to New Mexico St.. of course they would have the hardest schedule.. can't even take early lines vs New Mexico St's of the world for granted...
I feel they would have a little more success in the ACC?

Maybe they should go there…we could trade them for Clemson or something?

just don't switch Auburn for anyone in the Allstate 12 or Big Allstate conference LOL
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I have bulging lumbar discs, no can do Ghost Rider. I’ll let you dryhump my leg while I double-fist your momma’s all-to-pliable turd cutter?
My Grandma is dead. She was the victim of a bunch of redneck Okies pulling a train

OU fitting in right away with the SEC playing Maine in November.
Yep, they immediately got smarter moving to the SEC. If there are no rules to keep you from a "bye" week late in the season, why not take it? Certainly don't care that other fans don't like it. In fact, the bitching about it makes it all the more fun.