Detroit Puts Up Its Own Version Of HOLLYWOOD Sign And It’s Worse Than You Could Have Imagined.

angry clint eastwood GIF

They should just stick to the big basketball on I-75.

Does it light up or something, because that thing gets washed out and you can't see it.

At least we're not Detroit.

I once heard someone on a TV show describe Detroit as "Cleveland without the glitter".

Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philly and Chicago are all very similar in terms of plight. Not much different from city to city in that department. All of them are run down and filthy.

You go to Green Bay and it’s like heaven on Earth compared to those cities.

Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philly and Chicago are all very similar in terms of plight. Not much different from city to city in that department. All of them are run down and filthy.
Big Cities have always been the 'Trash Cans' of civilization.

Westbound I-94? What sense does it make to have a "Detroit" sign for westbound traffic???

Is there a "Thank God you're leaving" in front of that "Detroit"?
I wouldn't give fair warning either, were I Detroit ...

You go to Green Bay and it’s like heaven on Earth compared to those cities.
I guess it depends on what section of town you are in. The areas of Chicago and Cleveland I've been in were reasonably clean and nice.

Went to Rome two summers ago and there is trash, graffiti, and dog poop everywhere outside the tourist areas.

I guess it depends on what section of town you are in. The areas of Chicago and Cleveland I've been in were reasonably clean and nice.

Went to Rome two summers ago and there is trash, graffiti, and dog poop everywhere outside the tourist areas.
Yeah, been to Rome a couple of times. Even 25+ years ago it was a shithole outside of the tourist areas.