Dia de Thursday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
lots of errands yesterday then I fell asleep watching the new Justified series.

it just isn't doing it for me

lots of errands yesterday then I fell asleep watching the new Justified series.

it just isn't doing it for me
terrible antagonist for the season.

terrible antagonist for the season.
it's disappointing

I started rewatching This Flag Means Death too...I enjoy that show

About 3-4 inches of ice on my car this morning

Got everything out of the garden that was ready to pick. Covered the plants that still were flowering. We'll see how they did. Got enough basil for a couple batches of pesto. Had a lot of peppers this year.

morning all, trivia last night, finished middle of the pack

Got everything out of the garden that was ready to pick. Covered the plants that still were flowering. We'll see how they did. Got enough basil for a couple batches of pesto. Had a lot of peppers this year.
need to get patio furniture put away this weekend. Few other things done.

Fucking winter

need to get patio furniture put away this weekend. Few other things done.

Fucking winter
We're not supposed to get another freeze until December. Granted, a lot of long-range forecasting is entirely guesswork, so who knows. Would be nice to get some more fresh peppers and eggplants, though.

We're not supposed to get another freeze until December. Granted, a lot of long-range forecasting is entirely guesswork, so who knows. Would be nice to get some more fresh peppers and eggplants, though.
we're actually warming up next week and above freezing most part, but I'll still get things prepped

Afternoon all.

Surviving from trick or treat?

well I certainly had enough alcohol to last me for a bit. My buddies neighborhood knows how to treat the adults during Halloween wow! Every house.. "Hey, come here, have some beer and check out my cooler, take what you want!"