Did you think it would take off like this...

rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

I'm still a little skeptical that we have enough functionality in the site to really draw the attention and gain the critical mass necessary to get a site like this to run.

I think mandatory signatures with pictures of naked women (or men if that's your preference, not that there's anything wrong with that) would help alleviate the above concern that I'm sure everyone shares.

I'm still a little skeptical that we have enough functionality in the site to really draw the attention and gain the critical mass necessary to get a site like this to run.

I think mandatory signatures with pictures of naked women (or men if that's your preference, not that there's anything wrong with that) would help alleviate the above concern that I'm sure everyone shares.

sexy big boobs GIF

there are a lot of naughty built-in gifs. Interesting

...@HammerDown ?
No, I expected widespread criticism and resistance, people acting like I was up to something.

I shit you not, no exaggeration, every single response was totally positive, half of em like "hell yeah, sign me up!"

If there was a bunch of ads 'n shit or asking for money, I guess people would be skeptical but this is the first time we've all done this without money being involved. It's just fun this time with less distractions and bullshit.

Are we talking actual real naked women or like naked Pocahontas?

Are we talking actual real naked women or like naked Pocahontas?

Pocahontas was overrated. Now Jasmine from Aladdin or like that movie Little Mermaid? The fish lady was okay but the Flounder character... OOOOH, OH YAH!

That's what we're talking about.... right? ........

No, I expected widespread criticism and resistance, people acting like I was up to something.

I shit you not, no exaggeration, every single response was totally positive, half of em like "hell yeah, sign me up!"

If there was a bunch of ads 'n shit or asking for money, I guess people would be skeptical but this is the first time we've all done this without money being involved. It's just fun this time with less distractions and bullshit.

There were ads on the old site?

not if you blocked the scripts...
Understood. But I'm the one who implemented the ad code and I'm telling you that shit is straight outta 2009. Code all over the fuckin place; hardcoded into templates, etc.

Touching that software to do an upgrade would break shit forever.

The Hoop had got where sometimes it would take 10 minutes to load a fucking page. I swear they was at least 3 times a day I thought my internet was fucked up and it was just the site taking forever to load.

not gonna lie....i half expecting to see the old @huskers1217 meat spin trick behind the link

how much did you pay for the new logo this time? ....and any chance you would add another "t" to make it hoo plantation