Disgusting Pervert/Known Piece of Shit Jackson Mahomes Arrested

Least surprising news ever. Dude had creep written all over him.

Now if Pat could just upgrade at wife/gf, it might be possible to pull for the guy

Least surprising news ever. Dude had creep written all over him.

Now if Pat could just upgrade at wife/gf, it might be possible to pull for the guy
I think he has the partner he deserves. He's sort of a piece of shit himself. Was a cokehead in college who constantly cheated on her but she didn't want to lose her meal ticket.

I think he has the partner he deserves. He's sort of a piece of shit himself. Was a cokehead in college who constantly cheated on her but she didn't want to lose her meal ticket.
My main thing is, she doesn’t look near good enough to make up for her obnoxiousness. It’s not like wild, party girl obnoxious, I like that, it’s dorky think you’re funny when you’re not obnoxious which makes my skin crawl

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

Has any SB-winning team ever been as unlikable as the Chiefs are right now? Serious question.

I’m younger than most of the other posters here.

But I don’t recall the Pats (either time), Giants, Steelers, Ravens, etc. ever being this insufferable.

Damn. You can see the video online. Dude grabs her by the neck trying to kiss her. Twice. Someone should beat his ass.

Also, the restaurant serves béarnaise sauce with their KC strip steak. That's offensive to me as well.

Has any SB-winning team ever been as unlikable as the Chiefs are right now? Serious question.

But I don’t recall the Pats (either time), Giants, Steelers, Ravens, etc. ever being this insufferable.
Cowboys in the 90s, Ravens with Ray Lewis, probably most of the Brady teams would fall in that category.

None in my memory. I’m sure those early 90’s Cowboys teams were up there, but I’m too young to remember those

I guess that all depends on how much you weigh Ray Lewis killing a guy on the "unlikeable" scale.

And pretty sure most people find MY Patriots and Tahmee insufferable.

I just wonder if a reporter will call him Jack and catch the ire of Pat's wife.