DIY Doll House & Bird House Furniture and Accessories

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,000.00
This is not a joke, friends. This will be my new hobby after my resettlement to the Mother Land Of the Great State of Ohio!

And I will get really good at it too. Busy hands are happy hands.

BirdHouse furniture you say?

This is not a joke, friends. This will be my new hobby after my resettlement to the Mother Land Of the Great State of Ohio!

Where in Ohio you moving to?

Where in Ohio you moving to?
Hey friend! I was hoping some of you guys would give me a break on some of the crackpot stuff I'm dealing with.

I forgot how much I like Georgia and how much Ohio sucks compared to Ga.!!! I don't want to go live in OHIO!

Ohio is like a cruddy filthy pair of whitey tighties and Akron is a Shit Stain of a city!

Whereas Georgia is a beautiful velvety Smoking Jacket and the Atlanta area where I reside is a fancy silk kerchief in the Smoking Jacket's breast pocket!

Hey friend! I was hoping some of you guys would give me a break on some of the crackpot stuff I'm dealing with.

I forgot how much I like Georgia and how much Ohio sucks compared to Ga.!!! I don't want to go live in OHIO!

Ohio is like a cruddy filthy pair of whitey tighties and Akron is a Shit Stain of a city!

Whereas Georgia is a beautiful velvety Smoking Jacket and the Atlanta area where I reside is a fancy silk kerchief in the Smoking Jacket's breast pocket!
Enjoy your move

blinking trailer park boys GIF

Atlanta sucks.

Fuck - I don't know what to say! GAy is a big pile of shit, but Ohio is even worse. Do I laugh at the guy for moving to f'in Ohio...or laugh for him liking the inbred faggots of GAy??

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

--->Ohio is like a cruddy filthy pair of whitey tighties and Akron is a Shit Stain of a city!<---

Did someone hack your account?

So you say- mother land of the great state of Ohio. Then badmouth the entire state?

And get it right man. Akron smells like meth & malt liquor.

Since you didn't answer my question I'll ask again, where in Ohio are you moving to?

Some real deviants in Akron.

I’d get a padlock for the crisper in your fridge.

Did someone hack your account?
So you say- mother land of the great state of Ohio. Then badmouth the entire state?
He's just a nut job.