DIY Doll House & Bird House Furniture and Accessories

That’s just the start of the list.

It gets worse.
Good Night Goodbye GIF by FOX TV

Did someone hack your account?
Not that I'm aware of.
Since you didn't answer my question I'll ask again, where in Ohio are you moving to?
Well, If I do end up leaving Georgia I will probably wind up in the Shit Stained city of Akron where I have family and friends. But I'm gonna do my best to stay put. Thanks for asking and I hope you are doing well in Colorado!

He's just a nut job.

Oh the irony of you calling anyone a nut job. I will always laugh at you for saying CBD's don't work because you didn't use them properly and got them from the wrong place.

Not that I'm aware of.

Well, If I do end up leaving Georgia I will probably wind up in the Shit Stained city of Akron where I have family and friends. But I'm gonna do my best to stay put. Thanks for asking and I hope you are doing well in Colorado!

Well I suggest if you dislike Akron so much how about moving to E. Cleveland instead?

Oh the irony of you calling anyone a nut job. I will always laugh at you for saying CBD's don't work because you didn't use them properly and got them from the wrong place.
The sad fact is he is a nut job. You seem to get triggered over anything negative about CBD's. They don't work for everyone despite your belief.

The sad fact is he is a nut job. You seem to get triggered over anything negative about CBD's. They don't work for everyone despite your belief.

It's funny how you always say I'm triggered each time I respond to you.

You bought them from the wrong place. It was a grocery store right? Buying CBD's from places like that (Natural Grocers for example) it's only going to be around 50% CBD. But when used properly there's no question they work. You need to find 100% CBD. Not something that's a mixture.

Already told you that. But it's really bizarre that you think you know everything. I've been using pure CBD's for years now. But tell me again they don't work so I can laugh at you some more.

when are people going to stop responding to village idiot?

It's funny how you always say I'm triggered each time I respond to you.

Already told you that. But it's really bizarre that you think you know everything. I've been using pure CBD's for years now. But tell me again they don't work.
Just because they work for you doesn't mean that they work for everyone.

Just because they work for you doesn't mean that they work for everyone.

You didn't buy the right CBD product. What do you not understand about that? That's why they didn't work for you. Damn are you stubborn.

You didn't buy the right CBD product. What do you not understand about that? That's why they didn't work for you. Damn are you stubborn.
How do you know I didn't buy the right CBD product?

How do you know I didn't buy the right CBD product?

Because back on that other site you said you got them from some grocery store. You keep ignoring grocery store's aren't the right place to get 100% CBD products.

Like I said I've been using CDB's for years. I know they work when used properly. But you who knows next to nothing about them think you know more about this topic than I do.

I'm trying to give you some legit advice about CBD's. But you think your incorrect opinion is correct. It isn't.

You're so stubborn if I say the Pacific Ocean's full of salt water you'd disagree.

Because back on that other site you said you got them from some grocery store. You keep ignoring grocery store's aren't the right place to get 100% CBD products.
I didn't get them from a grocery store.

I didn't get them from a grocery store.

Then why did you say that you did? Pretty stupid thing for you to lie about. So where did you get them then?

Anything outside of a dispensary and you run the risk of not getting true 100% CBD products.

Then why did you say that you did? Pretty stupid thing for you to lie about. So where did you get them then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anything outside of a dispensary and you run the risk of not getting true 100% CBD products.
There’s a CBD store in nearly every strip mall in Denton, TX. Along with a dentist, nail salon, donut shop and Tae Kwon Do.