Do the White Sox win 50 games this season?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
So far, they’re making last year’s A’s look like the 98 Yankees.

Their only good position player can’t stay on the field, and their only pitcher has a track record that says it won’t last.

Personally, I hope they give the 62 Mets a run for their money. There hasn’t been a team really give them a run since the 03 Tigers

No. They are terrible, that have zero incentive to win now, and they are having their best players stay on the IL.

I will not talk shit on the White Sox. I will not talk shit on the White Sox. I will not talk shit on the White Sox...

White Sox are where fringe Braves players go to die

Mike Soroka
Jared Shuster
Robbie Grossman
Kevin Pillar
Nicky Lopez
Braden Shewmake

They might if they stop giving Martin Maldonado's corpse innings behind the plate.

Very little upside on that major league roster and not much in the way of MLB ready prospects either. Colson Montgomery looks overmatched in AAA so far and Nastrini doesn't look ready to face major league hitters. The two position players on the team worth caring about (Luis Robert and Eloy Jimenez) are brittle bitches. Andrew Vaughn looks like a bust at this point.

They've already been outscored by 82 runs and we're not even in May. They have a team OPS+ of 62 and a team ERA+ of 78.

White Sox are where fringe Braves players go to die

Mike Soroka
Jared Shuster
Robbie Grossman
Kevin Pillar
Nicky Lopez
Braden Shewmake

to be fair, I'd say Soroka died before he even donned a White Sox uniform. absolute shame, looked so promising 5 years ago

Bet the moneyline against the White Sox every game. They’ll win a few but you’ll come out WAY on top when it’s all over.

I hope not those tickets won't stay cheap by themselves

I made a similar post about the Reds after a 3-22 start, and they immediately went on a hot streak too

I made a similar post about the Reds after a 3-22 start, and they immediately went on a hot streak too

Crazy to think the Reds abysmal start was just two years ago. They still lost 100 games, but considering how badly they started, 59-78 after a 3-22 start isn't that bad. Won 82 games in 2023 and they're 16-13 so far. They've got some pretty interesting younger players (ELDC, McLain, Lodolo, Abbott, Greene, Steer, Encarnacion-Strand though he's been really struggling this year), and two years ago it felt like things looked very hopeless for them. Maybe the White Sox will go down the same path, but for now, things look very grim and there doesn't really seem to be anyone for them to build around.