Do you like the new NCAA eligibility rules?

Got this from a Texas board on how the extra year of eligibility works:

The NCAA granted an extra year for athletes in the Spring sports. But there is a catch...if you stay at your school, you do not count against the numbers or scholarship limits (so Texas Softball gets Miranda Elish back, and pays her scholarship, but it does not count against the 12.5 allotted to softball). If you transferred schools, you do count against the new schools numbers and scholarship limits. I'm going to assume it'll be like that for the fall sports, including football, which means most teams will not be accepting these transfers because it'll cost them scholarship money and a countable roster spot.

Got this from a Texas board on how the extra year of eligibility works:

The NCAA granted an extra year for athletes in the Spring sports. But there is a catch...if you stay at your school, you do not count against the numbers or scholarship limits (so Texas Softball gets Miranda Elish back, and pays her scholarship, but it does not count against the 12.5 allotted to softball). If you transferred schools, you do count against the new schools numbers and scholarship limits. I'm going to assume it'll be like that for the fall sports, including football, which means most teams will not be accepting these transfers because it'll cost them scholarship money and a countable roster spot.
That would be great. Too many of these prima donnas would love the thrill of being recruited again for their valuable services. Yes, a few transfers make sense and are justified but a jail break? Hell no. I really hope your information is correct.