Doc Rivers is Horny

So I guess he was banging an employee. But dude is married to nia long. Damn. She was hot back in the day
I'm sure he didn't kiss her though, he never takes the covid mask off long enough for that.

Back in the day? I haven't seen anything recent to show she's changed.

Looks absolutely great.
Meh.

shutterstock_editorial_12865118nw-1648169426-600x900.jpg

Not the same.

Didn't he learn anything from the Isaiah Thomas scandal? Cost the team $10-$11 million and his fucking job.

What about your celebrity bang clause?
Based on that clause, she could absolutely request and subsequently receive the dick, but I'm not putting much effort into the whole thing.

I was simply disagreeing with the idea that she still looks "absolutely great."

Don't get me wrong, I like a large, shapely ass connected to a thin waist, but some of these broads look like they've spent years manipulating their figures. Like, they wrap themselves in tight bandages from the waist up and then just eat a bunch of fattening shit.

@Dole ver 2.0 How many times did Professor Leykis try to tell us this in class?

These kids today have no knowledge or understanding. I'll give you a for instance. I go into a McDonald's like restaurant since it's attached to the gas station and figure I'd just get a cup of coffee while there. I had the girl take my order(she's maybe 20 years old) and then it was something like $2.67. So I pull out a $20 and some change to give her the $.67 cents. She could not figure it out to give me $18 bucks back. I had too ask, "Where's my $18 bucks?"

What's with the river rock behind her? I almost didn't see those because of this gal's fat ass taking up the whole frame.
Fo' realz! That shit pushes the "psycho" to dangerous levels.