Movie Doctor Strange 2: In the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Doctor Strange 2: In the Multiverse of Madness will be the 5th film (following Spider-Man 3 and preceding Thor 4) of phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Originally scheduled for Friday, May 7, 2021, it has been delayed by covid to Friday, March 25, 2022 Friday, May 6, 2022.

Logo:

D_9g23qUIAAiB48

Scarlet Witch will be making a guest appearance in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and the story will tie into WandaVision!

It is rumored, though unconfirmed, that the villain will be the extradimensional entity Nightmare!

Doctor_Voodoo_Avenger_of_the_Supernatural_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

Scott Derrickson, director of the first Doctor Strange, announced about a year ago that he was dropping out as director of the second movie due to creative differences with Marvel:

Scott Derrickson said:
Marvel and I have mutually agreed to part ways on Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness due to creative differences. I am thankful for our collaboration and will remain on as EP.

Sam Raimi was tapped to replace Scott Derrickson as director, and Derrickson expressed his approval of the choice:

Scott Derrickson said:
I've worked with Sam Raimi. One of the nicest people I've known in the film business, and as a director, a true living legend. What a great choice to take over Doctor Strange.

Many thought she was one-and-done, but Deadline is reporting today that Rachel McAdams will be returning as Christine Palmer in Doctor Strange 2: In the Multiverse of Madness.

Kevin Feige confirms Xochitl Gomez is playing Miss America (America Chavez):

beg37av7gg461.png

Disney just announced the film has been pushed back from Friday, March 25, 2022 to Friday, May 6, 2022.

1639672993771.png

The post-credits scene in Spiderman is a trailer for this film.

Zombies, Variants and Xmen Oh my

Last edited:
Captain Carter shield
Screenshot_20220213-184451_Facebook.jpg