Poll Does dbldwn711 stand for DoubleDown711 or DBaldwin711?

Choose up to two.

• DoubleDown711

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • DBaldwin711

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Spanish potato salad

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
i don't care idgaf GIF

Sad Arrested Development GIF

He all right! Some of you folks take all this shit waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

He's no different than me or any other poster who sometimes troll other posters to get a reaction out of them. The reason he, or any of us do it, is to get under people's skin and see how they react.

If they don't react...well we go find someone that will. Some folks here can't help but react to every instance they get trolled. Often times its the same "troll game" used over and over again for now going on 2 decades....that still get the most laughs. If you haven't been posting with these guys in the past 15 years as many of us have, you may not be in on the joke....but trust me, many here were, and are.
Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

Sad Arrested Development GIF

He all right! Some of you folks take all this shit waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

He's no different than me or any other poster who sometimes troll other posters to get a reaction out of them. The reason he, or any of us do it, is to get under people's skin and see how they react.

If they don't react...well we go find someone that will. Some folks here can't help but react to every instance they get trolled. Often times its the same "troll game" used over and over again for now going on 2 decades....that still get the most laughs. If you haven't been posting with these guys in the past 15 years as many of us have, you may not be in on the joke....but trust me, many here were, and are.
You're too easily amused, simpleton.

But your choice in music vids is...well....
Sean Flanagan Artist GIF by FoilArmsandHog
:dhd: