Does Lebron?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Now that Jeff Bezo’s is going to pay for the new expansion franchise in Seattle in most likely 2023. Is Lebron going to to retire after next offseason and become his minority owner or steward or whatever he decided it should be called?

He isn't retiring anytime soon.

Seattle doesn’t deserve a basketball team. Or LeBron.

So probably not.

Next city to get a team will be Vegas.

Seattle doesn’t deserve a basketball team. Or LeBron.

So probably not.

Next city to get a team will be Vegas.
Seattle has the next franchise. It is guaranteed after the governors meeting in March. And the NBA is going to go light speed on it to get it approved.

He isn't retiring anytime soon.
Well he said he, and crap load of others have said they wanted to bring a team back to Seattle. And with the worlds richest man now owning the team, a “minority” owner isn’t so minority because he will have the most powerful stake in any franchise.

Seattle has the next franchise. It is guaranteed after the governors meeting in March. And the NBA is going to go light speed on it to get it approved.
Seems doubtful.

Seems doubtful.
It is guaranteed at the governors meeting. The NBA is losing money and Bezo’s has all but agreed to paying 2.5 billion for the franchise. But it has to be done by November in case the Mayor (will) lose her race. So March it will get finalized.

It is guaranteed at the governors meeting. The NBA is losing money and Bezo’s has all but agreed to paying 2.5 billion for the franchise. But it has to be done by November in case the Mayor (will) lose her race. So March it will get finalized.
Real money is in Vegas.

Everybody knows this.

Real money? You are talking Jeff Bezo’s. A dude that could own every major sports franchise in America and still afford a maid and landscapers.
Could. Doesn’t. Doesn’t own any.

Seems like a pipe dream.

Could. Doesn’t. Doesn’t own any.

Seems like a pipe dream.
But it does, Bezo’s stepping down from Amazon is directly correlated to the Sonics because stock options. Sources, for whatever they are worth, said Seattle and the NBA were talking but it is guaranteed at the governors meeting. The richest man in the world and at least until November a rational Mayor who won’t sign a piece of a paper that has a white fella signing another part. My question just is, is Lebron going to retire in 2023 and be a minority owner in the Seattle Woke Sonics who will play at Woke Arena.

But it does, Bezo’s stepping down from Amazon is directly correlated to the Sonics because stock options. Sources, for whatever they are worth, said Seattle and the NBA were talking but it is guaranteed at the governors meeting. The richest man in the world and at least until November a rational Mayor who won’t sign a piece of a paper that has a white fella signing another part. My question just is, is Lebron going to retire in 2023 and be a minority owner in the Seattle Woke Sonics who will play at Woke Arena.
Bob Nightengale reports like this.

Won't be the least bit surprised if the Blazers somehow ended up in Seattle. Before Paul Allen passed away I felt like he was slowing making the moves to get the team up there. He already had the Seahawks, he had replaced long time Blazer tv announcers with guys that used to cover the Sonics. I think his business was in Seattle, although I could be wrong on that. Everything pointed to him moving the team to Seattle and it wouldn't be a terrible move because you'd still have Blazer fans staying fans of the team so you'd have the entire PNW market. Seattle and Portland.

You don't have Sonic fans as Blazer fans as it stands now. But if you moved the Blazers to Seattle, you'd get the Sonic fans on board and the current Blazer fans.

Won't be the least bit surprised if the Blazers somehow ended up in Seattle. Before Paul Allen passed away I felt like he was slowing making the moves to get the team up there. He already had the Seahawks, he had replaced long time Blazer tv announcers with guys that used to cover the Sonics. I think his business was in Seattle, although I could be wrong on that. Everything pointed to him moving the team to Seattle and it wouldn't be a terrible move because you'd still have Blazer fans staying fans of the team so you'd have the entire PNW market. Seattle and Portland.

You don't have Sonic fans as Blazer fans as it stands now. But if you moved the Blazers to Seattle, you'd get the Sonic fans on board and the current Blazer fans.

I seriously doubt that will happen. If/when there is a team in Seattle, I would be very surprised if it's anything but an expansion team. If memory serves, when the team moved to OKC, they literally left everything "Sonics" behind. Even the title.

Also, the Blazers are far too popular right where they are. They have some of the most loyal fans in the league.

Imo, this will be similar to when the Browns left Cleveland. It will be an expansion team so they can use the Supersonics name, logo, etc.

The Blazers aren’t going to be moving. Seattle in getting an expansion franchise. I already went over this. But yes, everything Paul Allen was Seattle but the Ackerley weren’t interested in selling when he purchased the Blazers.

I highly doubt your last sentence. As you stated the Blazers received zero fans from the Sonics moving, I can’t possibly see any Blazers fans rooted for them if they got relocated to Seattle.

The Blazers aren’t going to be moving. Seattle in getting an expansion franchise. I already went over this. But yes, everything Paul Allen was Seattle but the Ackerley weren’t interested in selling when he purchased the Blazers.

I highly doubt your last sentence. As you stated the Blazers received zero fans from the Sonics moving, I can’t possibly see any Blazers fans rooted for them if they got relocated to Seattle.
If blazer fans didn't follow the blazers to Seattle they would have no team to root for. There isn't any team geographically close they could easily just jump on board with.

If blazer fans didn't follow the blazers to Seattle they would have no team to root for. There isn't any team geographically close they could easily just jump on board with.
Oregon has the same small dick complex that Seattle does. There is a hatred between the two sports fans and if the Blazers moved 200 miles north or whatever it is, Blazers fans would not become Sonics fans. Even though Husky fans don’t get care, Klay Thompson has turned the Seattle fan into a Golden State Warriors fans. But Bezo’s is about to take over the NBA...as long as the other owners realize it is March or never. After November 2021, there is no chance a professional sports team gets a team and as sad as it, the NBA needs Bezo’s more than he need needs them at the atrocity location of CPA.

Oregon has the same small dick complex that Seattle does. There is a hatred between the two sports fans and if the Blazers moved 200 miles north or whatever it is, Blazers fans would not become Sonics fans. Even though Husky fans don’t get care, Klay Thompson has turned the Seattle fan into a Golden State Warriors fans. But Bezo’s is about to take over the NBA...as long as the other owners realize it is March or never. After November 2021, there is no chance a professional sports team gets a team and as sad as it, the NBA needs Bezo’s more than he need needs them at the atrocity location of CPA.
The Blazers can move for all I care these days. I haven't watched a blazer game since March.

The Blazers can move for all I care these days. I haven't watched a blazer game since March.
I tried watching them once when Calabro got hired away from ESPN but god damn, him and Wheeler were like the reason guys fantasize about two hot women going at it. But when they do, it is an utter let down.