🏈 Draft Day Thursday 🏈

Massive weekend begins tonight where we have theater floor seats for the 2024 NFL Draft in Detroit!

Tomorrow night I’ll chill at home for rounds 2-3.

Saturday we’re back in the D for the Detroit Lions Regional Flag Football Tournament where our first game is at 9am. The tournament should be over by 2 so planning to maybe hit up the draft again since we will be down there. We’ll see.

Sunday we’re back to local ball where 2/3 sons have games.

So BIG football 🏈 weekend ahead!

GO LIONS!!!

Browns are gonna win the draft.

Still hate the Thursday night draft. Was better when they did the whole thing on the weekend.

One day the draft will be a week long with a different round occurring each day.

One day the draft will be a week long with a different round occurring each day.
office-space-ajau-naidu.gif

Kept it close for the first couple of innings before we got blown out. They had one pitcher that we couldn't touch.

morning all

Periodontist check in today. Might need surgery to fix an area I guess, we'll see

Can’t wait to see what stupid move the Falcons make. Hasn’t been a first round kicker in a while

I’m tempted to bet the moneyline again today against the White Sox. I really enjoy betting against obviously bad teams. Did it with the Pistons all season. Sure, they win once in a blue moon but most times it’s just easy money.

Twins fans, how are you feeling about the series sweep today?

What is everyone going to cook/eat for the Draft?

Thought about pizza at first, but I think I'll go with wings.

As usual, I'm not gonna watch draft coverage but I'll occasionally check the results over the course of the evening.

What about the draft interests me:
- I'm hoping at least six shitty quarterbacks get drafted in the top 24. Watching 1/4 of teams ahead of the Packers waste their top pick on a backup or flameout QB would be fantastic.
- I'm interested where the top receivers (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Bowers) land (mainly for fantasy football reasons).
- I'm interested what the Packers do. I might briefly tune into a telecast for this.

Used to know a guy that would have huge draft parties. There would be like 4 guys that were super serious thrying to focus on the draft, and 50 drunk assholes talking about everything but the draft. Made for some great screaming matches. Ill see what happened tomorrow morning.