Draft while drafting

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
This current draft you all are doing is going to take months to finish. It is a great draft and I wish I was in it. Since I am not I was wondering if it was possible we could do another draft as well while this one continues? My job at the jail continues but I have recently went to day shift after 4yrs of waiting. Truly want to get back into these drafts. Thank you all for your consideration on this matter.

Only if it is hockey. I will get high and get my drafts all mixed up and shit...

I agree, hockey is good! Need at least 8.

We could do college ball

Dumb! Twice!!
Told you not an expert 🤦‍♂️ (6 players to those wondering at home) So let’s get this draft going. What are the rules for this one. Only white guys

Told you not an expert 🤦‍♂️ (6 players to those wondering at home) So let’s get this draft going. What are the rules for this one. Only white guys

I think we'd have more interest if we did college, basketball or football.

In for Hockey

Grant-Fuhr-and-rings-e1536014158701.jpeg

I dont think we will get 8 to do NHL

As I mentioned we can do college football or basketball

I dont think we will get 8 to do NHL
Nos UK Ritzy Center Hall Femur Mookie there's 7 for hockey right there. I can prob recruit a GM or 2 who likes hockey from our FB group