Dwight Howard's Gay Threesome Lawsuit

Why do you think he pays me to post here?
Wink Reaction GIF

No surprise that Howard is gay. He will probably win an ESPY for courage

Dwight Howard is a fag...EIEIO

sad state of affairs when people are more disgusted (or the scandal is) a dude is gay and not that he may have sexually assaulted someone. but that is world we live in.

sad state of affairs when people are more disgusted (or the scandal is) a dude is gay and not that he may have sexually assaulted someone. but that is world we live in.
Howard was always a candy ass, the blanks are just being filled.

"Harper alleges in the suit that Howard then surprised him by bringing out a man dressed as a woman who called himself ‘Kitty.’ Howard admitted that ‘Kitty’ was a man dressed up as a woman while also alleging Harper was aware ‘Kitty’ would be at the home.

Harper explained that he was uncomfortable, but claimed in the suit that Howard told him he was “going to do whatever” and “going to like it.”

“Defendant stood up (towering over Mr. Harper), grabbed Mr. Harper by the thighs, forcibly removed Mr. Harper’s underwear, held Mr. Harper down, and performed nonconsensual oral sex on Mr. Harper,” the lawsuit read. “Mr. Harper was in fear of imminent bodily harm when he was pinned down and forced to remain in place while Defendant continued to sexually assault him.

tumblr_o21gx2oIkk1u2klrwo1_400.gif

Been widely known for a long time that Howard was into other dudes. Think the story here is that he basically raped someone. But maybe that's just me.

Been widely known for a long time that Howard was into other dudes. Think the story here is that he basically raped someone. But maybe that's just me.
pretty much, they also tried to do a story a while back that he fucked a 16 year old girl in a hotel room a half a decade ago, which seems a wild way to throw out cover for you being gay, but it's a weird place (georgia, that is).

pretty much, they also tried to do a story a while back that he fucked a 16 year old girl in a hotel room a half a decade ago, which seems a wild way to throw out cover for you being gay, but it's a weird place (georgia, that is).
I want to say it was when he was on the Wizards, he was outed for cheating on his girlfriend at trans parties. Which Dwight denied heavily.

truth be told his sexuality could be a factor in him not being in the league

that said committing sexual assault also does the trick