Dwight Howard's Gay Threesome Lawsuit

I suddenly have an urge to go camping. Who else is in????
canteen-boy-snl.gif

Alec?? That you?

"Harper alleges in the suit that Howard then surprised him by bringing out a man dressed as a woman who called himself ‘Kitty.’ Howard admitted that ‘Kitty’ was a man dressed up as a woman while also alleging Harper was aware ‘Kitty’ would be at the home.

Harper explained that he was uncomfortable, but claimed in the suit that Howard told him he was “going to do whatever” and “going to like it.”

“Defendant stood up (towering over Mr. Harper), grabbed Mr. Harper by the thighs, forcibly removed Mr. Harper’s underwear, held Mr. Harper down, and performed nonconsensual oral sex on Mr. Harper,” the lawsuit read. “Mr. Harper was in fear of imminent bodily harm when he was pinned down and forced to remain in place while Defendant continued to sexually assault him.

tumblr_o21gx2oIkk1u2klrwo1_400.gif

Sheeeeeeyut, sounds to me like Mr. Harper lucked out big-time, he should be thrilled with how the evening went.

Oh wait...I forgot that it was Dwight Howard sucking his dick, not some beautiful woman. Nevermind.

Sheeeeeeyut, sounds to me like Mr. Harper lucked out big-time, he should be thrilled with how the evening went.

Oh wait...I forgot that it was Dwight Howard sucking his dick, not some beautiful woman. Nevermind.
Are you insinuating that Dwight Howard isn’t a beautiful woman?

Fucking bigot.

Yeah, but he brought a guy dressed as a beautiful woman! (Well, a woman, anyway.)

I’m glad to say, this is a level of gay kink I don’t understand. Seems like an overly elaborate way of Howard just trying to suck someone’s dick. Prison logic probably makes it okay… @craigk217?

All of a sudden stealing a few signals seems extremely G rated. 😳