EPL 2021/2022

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
See on ESPN Man City have agreed with Villa for 100 mil for Grealish. Rich get richer. Sounds like they will move Silva and Sterling.

See on ESPN Man City have agreed with Villa for 100 mil for Grealish. Rich get richer. Sounds like they will move Silva and Sterling.
Fuck, I’d take Sterling But the reds don’t need him.

Silva we could use. Havent been enamored with Keita and Thiago seems like he’s hurt a 1/3rd of the year. The captain isn’t getting any younger and Georgies gone.

But I wouldn’t pay a kings ransom for him, nor would John “I’m suddenly fucking cheap” Henry.

Fuck, I’d take Sterling But the reds don’t need him.

Silva we could use. Havent been enamored with Keita and Thiago seems like he’s hurt a 1/3rd of the year. The captain isn’t getting any younger and Georgies gone.

But I wouldn’t pay a kings ransom for him, nor would John “I’m suddenly fucking cheap” Henry.
Reds can Van Dyke back hopefully healthy that will help.

Seems like a lot of teams are going cheap other than City, Chelsea, and PSG....two of those could be considered territories of countries, ala Guam / Puerto Rico here. Bayern Munich is cheap now too although they are not a team that can throw endless money around. Letting go more players than signing this year.

Heard they were also in the mix to fire similar cash Spurs way (+maybe Sterling) for Kane.

Ruins my dream of spurs naming Kane player/manager for the upcoming season. Guess add him to the list of managers who have turned the club down.

Nuno in at Spurs. Their circus of a managerial search has ended for now.

Sounds like Sancho in at Man United. This probably means no Coman going there and Martial out.

Sounds like Sancho in at Man United. This probably means no Coman going there and Martial out.

I'd imagine this means they don't need Cavani either, but I think they have him for 1 more season at least. Agreed that they will likely try to move on from Martial.

I'd imagine this means they don't need Cavani either, but I think they have him for 1 more season at least. Agreed that they will likely try to move on from Martial.
Problem is that the few clubs that could/would pay what United want won't do it unless other players leave from their clubs, ex Spurs/Kane, PSG/Mbappe, Inter/Martinez etc. Also, I believe that if United sell him, they have to give a significant chunk to Monaco.

Problem is that the few clubs that could/would pay what United want won't do it unless other players leave from their clubs, ex Spurs/Kane, PSG/Mbappe, Inter/Martinez etc. Also, I believe that if United sell him, they have to give a significant chunk to Monaco.

The good news for ManU is they don't really need to make a profit on the guy. They have all the money in the world, unlike Spurs and certainly Inter. If they can get something for Martial at all vs having a dead weight player who won't see playing time it's a win.

Well Cavani is a true number 9, a rarity these days. I think after next season Greenwood will be their number 1 number 9. I heard they are grooming him for the number 9. Sancho/Rashford on the wings.

Well Cavani is a true number 9, a rarity these days. I think after next season Greenwood will be their number 1 number 9. I heard they are grooming him for the number 9. Sancho/Rashford on the wings.

That makes sense. I really like and have been impressed with Greenwood.

Nuno in at Spurs. Their circus of a managerial search has ended for now.
Nuno is a good coach. Had shit work with at Wolves last year with injuries especially the Raul Jimenez catastrophe.

Nuno is a good coach. Had shit work with at Wolves last year with injuries especially the Raul Jimenez catastrophe.

Yeah, im very pleased. I really liked and respected him at Wolves. Thought he got the most out of that team.

Given the circus of crap surrounding Spurs since they dumped Mou, I couldn't be happier that they landed a coach I actually rate.

Yeah, im very pleased. I really liked and respected him at Wolves. Thought he got the most out of that team.

Given the circus of crap surrounding Spurs since they dumped Mou, I couldn't be happier that they landed a coach I actually rate.
Yes, got them out of the Championship and then to Europa in first season all the way to the semi-finals. Last season, with the injuries, especially Jimenez, and the sale of Jota to Liverpool their attack went dead so he reverted to a more defensive style. Not sure what will happen to Wolves now, but Nuno has that Portuguese connection so that might help. Another Jota out there for Spurs? Spurs won't sell a good player like that. Remember the Portugal group that lost to Germany in Under 21s, won under 19 and under 17 Euros so the talent is deep there.

He is a helluva good coach. Just hope his Spurs team attacks more then his wolves teams ever did.

Less then 3 weeks til we are back and running! This can’t come soon enough.

I agree. I am scraping to find some decent soccer right now. Not much out there. Saying to my family going through withdrawal systems here. Seems season starting a little earlier this year than usual or just my imagination?

He is a helluva good coach. Just hope his Spurs team attacks more then his wolves teams ever did.

Eh, I don't recall Wolves ever being boring to watch. Last year was an outlier for me. They lost a few of their normal attacking options and were then wracked with injuries.

Or maybe they always have been defensive but I'm blinded by the existence of Adama Traore.

I agree. I am scraping to find some decent soccer right now. Not much out there. Saying to my family going through withdrawal systems here. Seems season starting a little earlier this year than usual or just my imagination?
I got into the Norwegian league a little Lol. Them and sweden start in like June. Heck a few of the Sweden league games are on ESPN plus. But I’m with ya man. It’s hell going through this without some top soccer. MLS will never cut it for me.

Eh, I don't recall Wolves ever being boring to watch. Last year was an outlier for me. They lost a few of their normal attacking options and were then wracked with injuries.

Or maybe they always have been defensive but I'm blinded by the existence of Adama Traore.
They were one of the most boring teams to watch since they came up IMO. Now I’m a bettor and it’s usually of goals. They usually didn’t help me hit overs so I would never take them. To Nunos credit the defense was always good.