Facebook - Instagram - Whats app all down for hours now

Mine either, except for having to hear from whiners complaining about their sosh-media being down
Went and got some pho for lunch. Did notice a couple of mee maws were frustrated. Probably couldn’t post pics of their soup.

Anyone catch 60 minutes yesterday evening about FB and IG? I haven’t had a FB account for 6-7 years at least.

fuggin sheep

Noticed it was wonky today….but not a thing I worry about. Just didn’t bother checking it.

I do wish whatever that routing code = gone were true though if I’m being honest.

This one made me laugh….the outage shut down access badges for FB employees. They had trouble even getting into the office to work on it. Lmao.

Apparently they broke their DNS and then ensuing issues made some security badges not work and people were literally locked out.

Install Signal.

#FuckZuck
That part really made me laugh.

I was not even aware of the whistleblower 60 minutes interview the night before. I won’t discount if some disgruntled folks working there hit some buttons.

That part really made me laugh.

I was not even aware of the whistleblower 60 minutes interview the night before. I won’t discount if some disgruntled folks working there hit some buttons.
If everyone today would just #DeleteFacebook it'd be the most effective revolution in world history.

Signal is more private, secure and reliable and their desktop app is gold.