Fantasy Playoffs Monday Morning

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Who survived week one of the playoffs? I won mine 93 to 91...so barely.

rainy sunday here, so we got some Christmas gifts wrapped and watched football and Christmas movies

Had a first week bye in playoffs. Good thing, my team was flat

icegif-1331.gif
today in Ohia

Started 4-1 and missed the playoffs. Lost yesterday in the draft pick tournament to finish 7-9. So I’ll prob be picking somewhere in the middle of the draft again next year.

Other than that, perfect weekend.

Lions won with Gibbs and Laporta shining.

Kiddo team won the area flag title.

Getting ready for the Santa Bowl the day after Christmas.

Who survived week one of the playoffs? I won mine 93 to 91...so barely.

rainy sunday here, so we got some Christmas gifts wrapped and watched football and Christmas movies

I got absolutely CRUSHED!!! My opponent had the most points in the league and I do believe the most points from the entire season as well.

I got absolutely CRUSHED!!! My opponent had the most points in the league and I do believe the most points from the entire season as well.
one dude in my league got rolled but I am not even sure he has been paying attention the last few weeks.

He had 3 players in his lineup who were out...that's just sad. Then again, this isn't a super serious league.

one dude in my league got rolled but I am not even sure he has been paying attention the last few weeks.

He had 3 players in his lineup who were out...that's just sad. Then again, this isn't a super serious league.

If that’s a pay league it’s just sad.

I did that this year & in a pay league. Too much crap I'm responsible for so I'll probably drop fantasy football & save the $.

Oh I've been paying attention. It's just that my team didn't perform and my opposition had the games of their lives

I did that this year & in a pay league. Too much crap I'm responsible for so I'll probably drop fantasy football & save the $.

You’re better off taking your FF fee every year and throwing it into the stock market. That way nothing to really track.

Up 117.16 to 54.4, but I'm at the mercy of Hurts/Smith/Walker III.

If that’s a pay league it’s just sad.
not a pay league...just one we have been doing for years. Every time I think it might be our last time, the commish starts it up again for a draft.

I enjoy playing and i would do a money league if I were invited to one...but none of my friends want to do one.

I do a money fantasy baseball league...that's a lot more work though.

morning all

Busy weekend, christmas parties went well. Hosting my Mom Thurs-Sunday wasn't too bad, thankfully fri/sat we had plans otherwise would've been pretty boring and I hate watching TV with her.

I got a Richard Simmons Chia Pet in a gift exchange. Mrs Pnk was trying to get rid of it, jokes on them I'll be using it and sharing results on instagram

Bingo on Sunday, didn't win

I enjoy playing and i would do a money league if I were invited to one...but none of my friends want to do one.

I do a money fantasy baseball league...that's a lot more work though.
One year I did hoops, hockey, & baseball. Never did any again after it. If I didn't get real close to the $ last year in football, then I would have not done it this year.

Feels bad to play Bijan Robinson and leave James Cook on the bench. Fuck you Arthur Smith.

Got the W or a bye in the other two $ leagues at least.

It was a rough season this year. Somehow I backdoor my way into the first round of playoffs. But I have been on fire the last three weeks being the highest scoring team in our league. Right now I’ve got a 46 point lead over the enemy, he has swift, Smith and Elliott tonight. Fingers crossed, go Seahawks defense!