Fappy Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Morning, turds.

Last work day before Christmas. We had planned on a week vacation, looks like we'll be cutting it a little short. MiL might be getting released from care on the 22nd, so we're probably going to come home on the 21st.

Company party was nice. Mostly folks from the old NJ office, I was the only person who worked in the NYC office that attended. Good to meet some new coworkers.

Company party was nice. Mostly folks from the old NJ office, I was the only person who worked in the NYC office that attended. Good to meet some new coworkers.
Did you finger bang anyone under the mistletoe?

Morning everyone

Half day today, running errands to get ready for hosting christmas with family

by errands, buy lots of wine

morning

there's an estate sale around the corner...I might hit that up this morning. They have a shit ton of tools for sale

Morning, turds.

Last work day before Christmas. We had planned on a week vacation, looks like we'll be cutting it a little short. MiL might be getting released from care on the 22nd, so we're probably going to come home on the 21st.

What are we fapping to though?

My daughter nannys for a young couple about 3 days a week. The wife used to coach my daughter when she was in gymnastics. So my daughter loves their little boy, who is around 1 y/o, and I feel like I know the kid because she is always showing me videos and taking pictures. So she wanted to do something nice for them, and made them these.

Takes me back to when mine were littles. Just wanted to share, cuz I'm a big softy these days. Unless Slinky wants to go camping, then I'm a little hardy.

20231215_070616.jpg

morning

there's an estate sale around the corner...I might hit that up this morning. They have a shit ton of tools for sale
The ones with tools are the best

My daughter nannys for a young couple about 3 days a week. The wife used to coach my daughter when she was in gymnastics. So my daughter loves their little boy, who is around 1 y/o, and I feel like I know the kid because she is always showing me videos and taking pictures. So she wanted to do something nice for them, and made them these.

Takes me back to when mine were littles. Just wanted to share, cuz I'm a big softy these days. Unless Slinky wants to go camping, then I'm a little hardy.

View attachment 113177

My 10 year old kid had his Santas workshop at school. Took $50 of his own money to buy Christmas gifts for me, his mom, and sister. Only spent 27 and he decided to give the rest to two of his classmates that didn't have money to buy anything.

Damn proud of him for that so I snuck a $50 back in his room where he keeps his money

Really exiting weekend ahead. Lions play at home Saturday night then kiddo has his final indoor flag game of the season as they try to go unbeaten and win the league vs a bunch of kids from his tackle team.

Took Grand to wrestling practice at the alma mater. It encouraged me that I'm teaching the right stuff and maybe even better things for Buck's club I'm coaching. Just need to get our kids to get over the fear of using some of the moves. The HS alma mater's team looked really good last night for wrestling. They lost earlier in the week to a much bigger school and had some injuries besides not being in wrestling shape from football going to state. Still won the conference tournament and are now #1 for their class/division. Southern county rivals are #4 & looking good to. Northern county rivals are #1 in their class/division and will definitely best us. They may go undefeated as a dual team.

Tuesday Grand did basketball during JV & Varsity games. Our basketball program is usually bad, but last year they did well by winning the conference and only losing to the eventual state champ by a few points. They looked really impressive in their first game winning by 20+ against a good team that had played 4 or 5 games already. Very fun time to see the kids representing very well in all sports & extra curricular activities and in the classroom.

What are we fapping to though?
Since we're getting close to Festivus, probably this:

9dc7e4531e0a76bed473b22e5972d9fe.jpg

Also, how you gonna name a thread fappy Friday and have no half naked women in it?

Do better, OP