Fathers Day Golf

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
First golfing I’ve done in exactly two years.

Admittedly, I don’t golf extremely well. In the past if I really worked at it for a while I could shoot low 90s

Today I played….no recent driving ranges or just swinging the club in the yard at home. Dusted off the clubs, threw them in the trunk and just went.

Shot a legit 95. My personal best was an 88 once. I had been playing solid 1-2 a week for a few months. Now I’ve taken 2 years off and I was only 7 strokes off my personal best?

Is this how the game sucks someone like me back in?

First golfing I’ve done in exactly two years.

Admittedly, I don’t golf extremely well. In the past if I really worked at it for a while I could shoot low 90s

Today I played….no recent driving ranges or just swinging the club in the yard at home. Dusted off the clubs, threw them in the trunk and just went.

Shot a legit 95. My personal best was an 88 once. I had been playing solid 1-2 a week for a few months. Now I’ve taken 2 years off and I was only 7 strokes off my personal best?

Is this how the game sucks someone like me back in?

As long as you had a good time, it doesn't matter what your score was :beer2:

As long as you had a good time, it doesn't matter what your score was :beer2:
And I did. Thanks :beer2:

My brother and I both rarely play these days, usually only once a year together. We are easily over a decade now of it coming down to 1-2 strokes between us. Nothing on the line except maybe a little ball busting, but we have fun with it.

When we were about 2/3 through and I realized I might crack 100 I thought just how crazy it was as the last time I played we were still a half year away from ever hearing what COVID is.

Maybe at some basic level golf is like ridinf