GAME Fiesta Bowl: #23 Liberty vs #8 Oregon l 10 AM PST l ESPN ALSO...

Should have had Oregon and Georgia play and then have the Florida State Opt outs and Liberty play.

Should have had Oregon and Georgia play and then have the Florida State Opt outs and Liberty play.

Nah, then we would have to listen to the FSU/Liberty winner claim they were the national champs all off season.

I understand.

There have been several G5 teams over the years that would be deserving of a spot. Liberty is not one of them.
Several???? Other than Alex Smith - Urban Myers Utah team and Boise State with Kellen Moore. Can’t think of another one.

Several???? Other than Alex Smith - Urban Myers Utah team and Boise State with Kellen Moore. Can’t think of another one.

There have been other G5 teams that were worthy of a top 12 bid. That said, most of those programs are no longer G5 programs. TCU, Utah, Cincinnati, UCF, etc. have all moved up.

That UCF team, as obnoxious as they were making their own trophy, I'd put them in that class.

Liberty fans do like sitting in the corner to watch their team get fucked

2021 Cincy
2020 Cincy
2017 UCF
2015 Houston
2011 Boise State
2010 TCU
2010 Boise State

I could go farther back.

2021 Cincy
2020 Cincy
2017 UCF
2015 Houston
2011 Boise State
2010 TCU
2010 Boise State

I could go farther back.
I stand corrected - my old man brain doesn’t work like it used to

There have been other G5 teams that were worthy of a top 12 bid. That said, most of those programs are no longer G5 programs. TCU, Utah, Cincinnati, UCF, etc. have all moved up.
True dat - bit watered down now

Now Oregon is just playing with their food

Expected Oregon beats the hell out of shitty teams and gets their shit pushed in vs anyone with similar talent

Iowa being down 14-0 is like Liberty being down 31-6
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Tez & Bo are probably gay yo

Expected Oregon beats the hell out of shitty teams and gets their shit pushed in vs anyone with similar talent
You are saying Washington pushed their shit in?

Christians 6 Lions 38 Lions! Lions! Lions!

This game is going exactly how it should be going. I'm surprised the Oregon players didn't phone this one in.