14. COLGATE(PATRIOT)

7. Washington State
10. Dayton
- Fed Ex Forum(Memphis, TN)
2.Tennessee
15. LONGWOOD(BIG SOUTH)
Midwest Regional(Detroit, MI)

1. Purdue
16. MONTANA STATE(BIG SKY)/GRAMBLING STATE(SWAC)

- Gainbridge Fieldhouse(Indianapolis, IN)
8. Boise State
9. TCU

5. San Diego State
12. SAMFORD(SOUTHERN)
- Barclays Center(Brooklyn, NY)
4. Kentucky
13. YALE(IVY)

6. Texas Tech
11. NORTH CAROLINA STATE(ACC)
- Spectrum Center(Charlotte, NC)
3. AUBURN(SEC)
14. OAKLAND(HORIZON)

7. Utah State
10. Texas A&M/Oklahoma
2. Marquette
15. WESTERN KENTUCKY(CUSA)
West Regional(Los Angeles, CA)

1. North Carolina
16. ST. PETER’S(MAAC)

8. Texas
9. Northwestern

5. South Carolina
12. VCU(A10)
- VMA Arena(Spokane, WA)
4. Kansas
13. UAB(AAC)

6. ST. MARY’S(WCC)
11. GRAND CANYON(WAC)

- Delta Center(SLC, UT)
3. Baylor
14. AKRON(MAC)

7. Gonzaga
10. NEW MEXICO(MTN. WEST)
- Delta Center(SLC, UT)
2. Arizona
15. LONG BEACH STATE(BIG WEST)

Top 10 “S” Curve:
Uconn, Houston, Purdue, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Iowa State, Marquette, Baylor, Creighton
Last 4 BYES:
FAU, TCU, Mississippi State, Dayton
Last 4 IN:
Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Michigan State, St. John’s
First 4 OUT: Colorado, Seton Hall, Virginia, Providence
Next 4 OUT: Indiana State, Pittsburgh, Kansas State, South Florida

This projected bracket assumes Yale wins the Ivy and UAB wins the AAC. If Brown and Temple both win they will both be #16 seeds. Akron would get bumped up to a #13 seed. Morehead State would get moved up to a #13 seed as well.

With all the Championship Week carnage, this is as bad of a 13-16 seed line as I can ever remember, having done this for a while now. However, with all the bid thieves, the #8 seeds through #10 seeds are among some of the stronger I can remember since everyone got shifted down a seed line.

I would personally put Colorado and Seton Hall in MY field, but if I'm projecting what I think the committee will do, I have Michigan State and St. John's as the last 2 teams in the field. I wouldn't be surprised if UVA makes it based on their strong resume metrics, they just lack big time wins.

As for the #1 seeds, Iowa State has a better resume across the board compared to UNC, but based on how these things have gone in the past, there was likely to much separation starting the week, that Iowa State wasn't able to make up the difference. Think Tennessee of 2 years ago getting a #3 seed, and Duke getting a #2 seed. It will be interesting Palm has ISU a #1 seed, Lunardi has UNC a #1 seed(and seemed to think it wasn't all that close). Even though the ACC is down winning the outright title will hold a lot of weight, and UNC was #5 overall, and only lost the one game since to NC State.

I think Iowa State deserves it for obliterating houston.

The bubble was a wreck this year. I have no problems with all of the Big East teams being left out. I think Seton Hall deserves it over the other big east teams.

Temple will be interesting if they get in. And that is probably one of the more interesting things up in the air. Historically any semi major conference doesn't get lower than a 13 seed. Maybe 14.

But the AAC is a weird conference and Temple is historically bad. I would say. ... 14 seed

I think Iowa State deserves it for obliterating houston.

The bubble was a wreck this year. I have no problems with all of the Big East teams being left out. I think Seton Hall deserves it over the other big east teams.

Temple will be interesting if they get in. And that is probably one of the more interesting things up in the air. Historically any semi major conference doesn't get lower than a 13 seed. Maybe 14.

But the AAC is a weird conference and Temple is historically bad. I would say. ... 14 seed

Temple would be 16-19 with a NET in the 180's. I just can't see them being anything other than a 16 seed. The only close comp I can think of is UGA in 2008, but they were a couple games over .500 and ended up with a #14 seed. Maybe they get on the 15 line, but anything better than that I'd be pretty surprised.

What time is it today?

Temple would be 16-19 with a NET in the 180's. I just can't see them being anything other than a 16 seed. The only close comp I can think of is UGA in 2008, but they were a couple games over .500 and ended up with a #14 seed. Maybe they get on the 15 line, but anything better than that I'd be pretty surprised.
The AAC is clearly worse than the SEC.

I think the problem is the way Temple recruits.

Putting them against a #1 seed would be unfair IMO.

it will be interesting and I'd like to see them win

The AAC is clearly worse than the SEC.

I think the problem is the way Temple recruits.

Putting them against a #1 seed would be unfair IMO.

it will be interesting and I'd like to see them win

I can see that, but their resume would suggest them to be a 16 seed. That's how poorly they've performed over the entire season. I hope they win too. Almost went to Temple for college. I can walk around with pride in my Temple hoodie. Lol.

Anything is possible but on paper, Utah State is a fucking dream 7 seed match up

If Duquesne does win this A10 game, just slot them in where VCU is. I don't think any of the 13's would move up in place of VCU.

East Regional(Boston, MA)

1. UCONN(BIG EAST)
16. HOWARD(MEAC)/WAGNER(NEC)

8. Nebraska
9. Mississippi State

5. BYU
12. MCNEESE(SOUTHLAND)
- CHI Health Center(Omaha, NE)
4. Duke
13. VERMONT(AM. EAST)

6. Florida
11. DRAKE(MVC)
- PPG Paints Arena(Pittsburg, PA)
3. ILLINOIS(B1G)
14. MOREHEAD STATE(OVC)

7. Nevada
10. Michigan State/St. John’s
- CHI Health Center(Omaha, NE)
2. IOWA STATE(BIG 12)
15. SOUTH DAKOTA STATE(SUMMIT)
South Regional(Dallas, TX)

1. Houston
16. STETSON(A-SUN)
8. Colorado State
9. FAU

5. Wisconsin
12. JMU(SUN BELT)
- VMA Arena(Spokane, WA)
4. Alabama
13. COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON(CAA)

6. Clemson
11. OREGON(P12)
- PPG Paints Arena(Pittsburg, PA)
3. Creighton
14. COLGATE(PATRIOT)

7. Washington State
10. Dayton
2.Tennessee
15. LONGWOOD(BIG SOUTH)
Midwest Regional(Detroit, MI)

1. Purdue
16. MONTANA STATE(BIG SKY)/GRAMBLING STATE(SWAC)
8. Boise State
9. TCU

5. San Diego State
12. SAMFORD(SOUTHERN)
4. Kentucky
13. YALE(IVY)

6. Texas Tech
11. NORTH CAROLINA STATE(ACC)
3. AUBURN(SEC)
14. OAKLAND(HORIZON)

7. Utah State
10. Texas A&M/Oklahoma
2. Marquette
15. WESTERN KENTUCKY(CUSA)
West Regional(Los Angeles, CA)

1. North Carolina
16. ST. PETER’S(MAAC)
8. Texas
9. Northwestern

5. South Carolina
12. VCU(A10)
- VMA Arena(Spokane, WA)
4. Kansas
13. UAB(AAC)

6. ST. MARY’S(WCC)
11. GRAND CANYON(WAC)

- Delta Center(SLC, UT)
3. Baylor
14. AKRON(MAC)

7. Gonzaga
10. NEW MEXICO(MTN. WEST)
- Delta Center(SLC, UT)
2. Arizona
15. LONG BEACH STATE(BIG WEST)

Top 10 “S” Curve:
Uconn, Houston, Purdue, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Iowa State, Marquette, Baylor, Creighton
Last 4 BYES: FAU, TCU, Mississippi State, Dayton
Last 4 IN: Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Michigan State, St. John’s
First 4 OUT: Colorado, Seton Hall, Virginia, Providence
Next 4 OUT: Indiana State, Pittsburgh, Kansas State, South Florida

This projected bracket assumes Yale wins the Ivy and UAB wins the AAC. If Brown and Temple both win they will both be #16 seeds. Akron would get bumped up to a #13 seed. Morehead State would get moved up to a #13 seed as well.

With all the Championship Week carnage, this is as bad of a 13-16 seed line as I can ever remember, having done this for a while now. However, with all the bid thieves, the #8 seeds through #10 seeds are among some of the stronger I can remember since everyone got shifted down a seed line.

I would personally put Colorado and Seton Hall in MY field, but if I'm projecting what I think the committee will do, I have Michigan State and St. John's as the last 2 teams in the field. I wouldn't be surprised if UVA makes it based on their strong resume metrics, they just lack big time wins.

As for the #1 seeds, Iowa State has a better resume across the board compared to UNC, but based on how these things have gone in the past, there was likely to much separation starting the week, that Iowa State wasn't able to make up the difference. Think Tennessee of 2 years ago getting a #3 seed, and Duke getting a #2 seed. It will be interesting Palm has ISU a #1 seed, Lunardi has UNC a #1 seed(and seemed to think it wasn't all that close). Even though the ACC is down winning the outright title will hold a lot of weight, and UNC was #5 overall, and only lost the one game since to NC State.
Where is Illinois, high 3 seed or low 3 seed?

I'd probably give Iowa state the final 1.

I'm pretty sure Oregon is contractually required to play Wisconsin in the post season