Final FSU AP Votes

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
1704906663718.png
Vast Majority of the voters don’t even think FSU is a top 5 team. The committee got it right by leaving them out.

What's funny is that on Twitter the FSU fans went on and on about how great their D was. I just looked it up and they aren't even top 10.

Look, I think they got screwed because of the format. Glad it won't happen again. Don't understand why they are so anxious to move to the B1G. They will be the 4th or 5th best team at best in that conference.

What's funny is that on Twitter the FSU fans went on and on about how great their D was. I just looked it up and they aren't even top 10.

Look, I think they got screwed because of the format. Glad it won't happen again. Don't understand why they are so anxious to move to the B1G. They will be the 4th or 5th best team at best in that conference.
Oh, there will be teams that will cry they should have been in the 12. Death, Taxes, and Crying Sports fans are the only 3 absolutes in this world.

Oh, there will be teams that will cry they should have been in the 12. Death, Taxes, and Crying Sports fans are the only 3 absolutes in this world.
Let the refs decide the Top 12. They are real good at determining winners.

Amiright, or what, @ELTEXAN ?

What about @ELTEXAN coming up with new rule or end of game scenarios? I feel like you forgot that absolute. Or does that fall under the crying sports fan?

What about @ELTEXAN coming up with new rule or end of game scenarios? I feel like you forgot that absolute. Or does that fall under the crying sports fan?
Definitely under crying sports fan. Now OD is his own category of something something.

Yeah, but that news cycle will last one hour, mostly to gain clicks. No one cares about a team that lost 3 games.

Yeah, but that news cycle will last one hour, mostly to gain clicks. No one cares about a team that lost 3 games.
Let Texas be left out and @ELTEXAN will go postal.

Of course Texas is now SEC so we the overlords are obligated to make sure that doesn’t happen unless an OG team is on the bubble and then the expansions teams just have to take a back seat at that point.