First & Favorite video games

I would like to give a shoutout to Covert Action that I played on my 286DX 25MHz/ turbo 33Mhz.

Pong/Coleco Vision or something like those were the first.
Played games on a TRS-80.

Apple II e, Commodore 64, Atari, Nintendo 8-bit, and the every system to follow up to the first Xbox.

First CPU gaming online was internet relay chat chess with a basic interface.

First online FPS was Heavy Gear II.

Favorite was Combat Arms...as I was godly.

Latest is slither.io browser-based snake game. “Rainbow Prolapse” is the snake you need to steer clear of.

First: Tecmo Bowl

Favorite:
iu

First Console: OG Nintendo and OG Mario (all you fuckers with Atari are old as dirt mmmkay)
First PC: Packard Bell running windows 3.1(had a bad ass 66Mhz CPU and 8 whole MB of Ram with a whopping 256MB HDD) and the first game was some strage ass science shit then i had Mortal Kombat on the 1.44MB Floppy then Diablo. First MMO was Ultima Online in fall of 97.

Fav game has to be Halo 2 (probably nostalgia glasses when they had a bad ass matchmaking system with SBMM Ranks instead of random who knows what)

Currently i play one game for socializing and i play Warzone(i play on PC and X1X)

First game I remember playing... I think it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES.
aFLxBEHY26HNrHdHajoLXdx9yG6503my2n5ohiMihIaigZ8jQUCLUB_VSn5CwE3cfYnS6xTMkfF9hAFrTervyvpPOIGt2hA4BGrut6Bbyazq0HLCUZ8feSNl-QE-RhOHGUTb9_scEgauK0dbcKVxpQ

First game I owned that was MINE as a kid - Street Fighter 2 for the SNES. No need for a picture on that one lol.

Favorite game.... that's tough. I have different favorites for different reasons. I might have to go Fallout 3. It was just incredible and awesome to me and I loved the historical nature of it taking place in DC.

I don't definitively know the very first game I played, I just remember it was on the ColecoVision at my grandparents' house. (My grandfather was an OG.)

View attachment 3887

Taking an educated guess, it was probably...

"Mouse Trap"

220px-ARC_Mouse_Trap.png

or

"Mr. Do!"

Mr._Do%21_%28screenshot%29.png

I played the hell out of those two games when I'd visit.

Note: My grandfather gave me his ColecoVision. I've got it hooked up to my beastly 36" tube TV in my retro gaming den.

To me, video games have a dividing line - at 64-bit. So when I'm asked about favorite, I kinda have to give two:

My pre-64-bit favorite of all time is "Super Mario World".
My 64-bit+ favorite of all time is "Skyrim".

I believe that Ladybug was the game that came with ColecoVision. My sister talked my father into buying that system because of that game.

1600688760616.png

It was a ripoff of PacMan