First Legal Drink?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
What was the first alcoholic drink you legally bought for yourself?

Southern Comfort and Sprite in New Orleans in the Spring of 1993/1994 when I was 18/19 before they raised the age limit.

A bottle of Newcastle.

Same bar I’d got drunk at the night before. And a few nights a week in general.

Legally?

I don’t know. I’ve always liked my shine, but I also liked 100 proof Southern Comfort when I was 21, so probably a fifth of that

I didn't really started drinking until I was 22
So my first legal purchase were some beers for my underage friends

I think it was a Boulevard wheat pitcher.

Age 18 at the.............

1686437239420.png

There's nothing like titties and beer, and in the case of this place, some fine snatch..........or slightly used.........or a lot used. I didn't give a shit I was 18.

It was the summer before my senior year of college. My fraternity buddies took me out on my actual birthday and got me all of the really shitty 21st birthday shots. The next day, my non-fraternity friends took me out and did the same. The day after, I went to my parents house and my friends from home took me out for the third day in a row.

This was 32 years ago and my liver still hasn’t recovered.

An Alamo beer. Then I stood in the alley behind my house with three of my neighbors, and I'd be all like...."yep", every 3 minutes or so

No but seriously, I think it was a Miller Lite

I also haf 2 first legal drinks.....One was in Iowa when drinking age was 19.......And that was 41 yrs ago,so you know I have no idea what it was.

And when I turned 21 in Il,my Dad had a 21st bday larty for me,and it was whatever keg beer he bought....

I was seven years old when my Dad gave me my first beer. He paid for it and he saw I was thirsty. I don't remember my first purchase but it was most likely the Little General in High Point when I was 16. I knew the cashier.

I also haf 2 first legal drinks.....One was in Iowa when drinking age was 19.......And that was 41 yrs ago,so you know I have no idea what it was.

And when I turned 21 in Il,my Dad had a 21st bday larty for me,and it was whatever keg beer he bought....
Literally only the first thing you listed counts for TWO reasons

Probably any old beer. When you're 18-20 you're just drinking, you aren't paying attention. And nobody in my crowd cared about birthdays.