First Place Friday

as well they should, i hope they constantly shame her until she does the right thing and takes her life (so sorry for your impending loss). My apologies, just been a dark week. tough to crawl out of it, while trying to embrace/laugh it off with jokes.
Also, don't you go dark on us. I can't be left with only Pnk as a fellow gin drinker.

I personally take no issue with someone giving me their recommendation on the latest specs on an IPA once they have also acknowledged they enjoy the touch of another man
if you can't enjoy the sweet nectar of another man how can you enjoy the sweet nectar of alcohol given from the gods (which you can also make in a prison toilet, which you could also kill two birds with one stone in this instance...)?

Also, don't you go dark on us. I can't be left with only Pnk as a fellow gin drinker.
I'd like to think I'm always dark, but damn, it just feels like things keep piling up and never anything good. I changed to bender last week, been on one for a few days before that, reaching out to folks, yeah, it's never good. PSN ID

with all that indie brew stuff, figure the guy was giving and taking the dick left and right out there, very shocking to learn a beer snob is strictly straight. to each their own. weird to be into such gay stuff without even being bisexual.
@Guy Incognito