First Place Friday

Another point...is me touching the bottle somehow more problematic than the fact the server just fingered all my packets?

What is the fucking difference???
20 different nasty fucks haven't grabbed those packets after picking their nose

I can't think of a time that I could not open a ketchup packet with my fingers.

Wash your hands, greaseball.
If you can't open up a packet of ketchup it's time for the death squads to knock on your door.

Apologies to the differently abled.

Reactions: Me
Half of the "easy open" shit I come across is impervious to anything but scissors or a sharp knife.

The resealable shit is worse, just get out the big resealable baggie to put it in, do it in advance.
I hope your wife can open up your child proof pill bottles without you needing to cut it open with a knife.

Anyone who says they haven't opened a packet with teeth is a got damned liar

20 different nasty fucks haven't grabbed those packets after picking their nose
can't pick your nose if you're wearing your mask properly.

thanks for keeping this thing going scumbag. 75% of my grandparents died before I was born due to your lack of common courtesy.

Anyone who says they haven't opened a packet with teeth is a got damned liar
sure when i go to some god forsaken place that doesn't have heinz, but some generic packet that just say catsup.

obligatory vid:

Another point...is me touching the bottle somehow more problematic than the fact the server just fingered all my packets?

What is the fucking difference???
kinky, this sounds like a diner i want to eat at...

"what would you like to leave as a tip?"

Just seems more awkward telling them rather than writing it or entering it.

Lawyers have feelings too...
No Way Disbelief GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

It's only a matter of time until they come out with "Bill and Ted Meet Wayne and Garth."

Not very progressive
with all that indie brew stuff, figure the guy was giving and taking the dick left and right out there, very shocking to learn a beer snob is strictly straight. to each their own. weird to be into such gay stuff without even being bisexual.

sure when i go to some god forsaken place that doesn't have heinz, but some generic packet that just say catsup.

obligatory vid:

My mom calls it catsup. My kids laugh at her everytime.

My mom calls it catsup. My kids laugh at her everytime.
as well they should, i hope they constantly shame her until she does the right thing and takes her life (so sorry for your impending loss). My apologies, just been a dark week. tough to crawl out of it, while trying to embrace/laugh it off with jokes.

as well they should, i hope they constantly shame her until she does the right thing and takes her life (so sorry for your impending loss). My apologies, just been a dark week. tough to crawl out of it, while trying to embrace/laugh it off with jokes.
Sorry? I'm waiting for her to hit the grave because I have my eye on her decorative spoon collection.