Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no potato salad in baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00

Link above has some context, but it's obviously not complete, as it doesn't address pitchers who may have been using something for spin rate for longer than the last two seasons.

Voting for the Pirates mostly because they've got two huge outliers in spin rate and it would fit perfectly with their clusterfuck of a season so far.

Red Sox make a solid candidate as well, because they have that cheater Alex Cora at the helm.

Voting for the Pirates mostly because they've got two huge outliers in spin rate and it would fit perfectly with their clusterfuck of a season so far.

Red Sox make a solid candidate as well, because they have that cheater Alex Cora at the helm.
I appreciate you leaving my team out. We have enough problems as it is.

I appreciate you leaving my team out. We have enough problems as it is.
Cards are down at the bottom in gainers. I didn't analyze the writer's data, so I don't know who the one guy who added 100 RPMs to his fastball is, but there's three possibilities here: 1) Cards were ahead of the curve on ball doctoring, and have been doing it for years; 2) most of the staff lost RPMs, so maybe they stamped it out last year/in ST this year; 3) they're doing it, but they suck at it.

2 is most likely, but the rest aren't off the table.

I hope it’s the Braves. I hate the 2021 version of this team so much. At this point I hope we’re bad enough for heads to roll. Our big free agent signing beat the shit out of his wife, bullpen is terrible and the offense is inconsistent at best

Cards are down at the bottom in gainers. I didn't analyze the writer's data, so I don't know who the one guy who added 100 RPMs to his fastball is, but there's three possibilities here: 1) Cards were ahead of the curve on ball doctoring, and have been doing it for years; 2) most of the staff lost RPMs, so maybe they stamped it out last year/in ST this year; 3) they're doing it, but they suck at it.

2 is most likely, but the rest aren't off the table.
um thanks?

I hope it’s the Braves. I hate the 2021 version of this team so much. At this point I hope we’re bad enough for heads to roll. Our big free agent signing beat the shit out of his wife, bullpen is terrible and the offense is inconsistent at best
giphy.gif

Will Crowe a cheater?? A shocker. Wonder what school he went to...

Gonna have to be Los Doyers because they’re villainous, rule-breaking scum.

He basically did it on Twitter one off-season, can't remember if it was this past one or the year before.
He started talking about it in 2018, mostly just to try to fuck over Gerrit Cole. And then said he was going to start using it just to show how advantageous the stuff is. Well he then won a CY Young and a big contract. He's probably the biggest reason its gaining as much attention as it is. I don't think he actually cares if he gets caught. He just wants to cause controversy with MLB. In the end, it all comes down to his brand.