Flight aware flight issues

Houston to Ft Myers. Engine caught on fire. Has to go back to Houston
One reason I've never been to very many places. If I can't get there in a car, fuck it, I ain't going.
And I have no reason at all to go to Ft. Myers and the last time I was in Houston, the Astros were playing in the Astrodome.
To all of y'all that enjoy or have to ride in airplanes, Ts & Ps.

Great option for people looking to fly from Denver to Denver.
I’ve been to the Denver airport. That flight might be the only way to get to the connecting terminal on time. Sure would beat that fucking train they have.

I’ve been to the Denver airport. That flight might be the only way to get to the connecting terminal on time. Sure would beat that fucking train they have.
Charlotte airport says hold my beer.

Easily one of my least favorite airports. Just a really bad design.
Last week Tuesday my flight from Denver to Appleton got canceled while I was flying from Boise. By the time I landed, all flights from Denver to the entire state of Wisconsin were booked or canceled (snow storm) into Thursday. United's "book new flight" feature on their website and app for some incomprehensible reason omitted O'Hare from being a possible re-booking destination. So I was directed to speak to United's "flight assistance desk" - which required a train ride out of all terminals and questions to three different United desks to find this "assistance" desk that was tucked away so nicely I could've spent a full day walking around the airport and not find it if I didn't ask. It was great to have to go back through TSA and another train ride back to the same terminal I originally landed in to fix this. ...Then the outbound departure section changed from B48 to B47 to B43 to B11 because the original flight to Pittsburgh that was in B48 got delayed and the plane in couldn't find a parking spot. Good times.