Flying home Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all.

3.5 hours until I go to airport, I'm ready to go.

Yesterday was drama free. I did almost burn house down, grease fire in the grill.

@PnkPanther burning down the house? Anything you wish to discuss with us? lol

Morning all.

3.5 hours until I go to airport, I'm ready to go.

Yesterday was drama free. I did almost burn house down, grease fire in the grill.
Burn It Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

gooooood morning

I am thinking I may pay the $150 for MLB.tv...I want to watch the Phillies games

gooooood morning

I am thinking I may pay the $150 for MLB.tv...I want to watch the Phillies games
Subjected to the Mets telecast for last night and today. They do this weird thing now where they zoom in on the pitcher, it blurs, goes to a blurry batter, then pulls back into focus.

I don't get it.

Subjected to the Mets telecast for last night and today. They do this weird thing now where they zoom in on the pitcher, it blurs, goes to a blurry batter, then pulls back into focus.

I don't get it.
I was able to pick which broadcast I wanted to watch...why are you subjected to the Mets broadcast?

Stuck in NY metro market physically.
if you get the comcast job, tell them to put MASN and MASN2 back in the basic package so Nats and Orioles games against the Phillies are available since MLB.tv blacks them out.

I don't get it.
You just understand artistic vision

Never been through TSA so fast. Just walked right up.