Foggy bottom Wednesday

Fog here this morning and rain on the way this afternoon and tonight.

Good day to stay in and wait for Amazon deliveries to show up... :nod:

morning

this training I am in doesn't start until 0900 each day...I could get used to this easy going early morning rather than being up and ready for a meeting at 0700 every day.

Got our league set up last night. 1 9 year old baseball team, 2 7-8 baseball, 1 7-8 softball, 4-6 tee ball teams (depends on how many coaches we can get). Would like to see the upper levels be better, but we only have a total of 6 kids that signed up to play at 10 and older. Still, a good sign that we have the players we do, we've rebuilt and are heading in the right direction.

Man. Yesterday with the Right Said Fred and today seeing "faggy" when it's not there.

"whatever it is I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me!" Huh?

rainy as fuck outside today.

dog won't go outside...gotta nudge him a little

morning

this training I am in doesn't start until 0900 each day...I could get used to this easy going early morning rather than being up and ready for a meeting at 0700 every day.
What monster is setting 7:00 AM meetings in your company? I suppose it’s not as terrible as 5:30PM meetings, but still.

wwww
What monster is setting 7:00 AM meetings in your company? I suppose it’s not as terrible as 5:30PM meetings, but still.
shift turnover is usually around 6 or 7 at mostly all our plants, so senior leadership has us up and atom early to start the day

wwww

shift turnover is usually around 6 or 7 at mostly all our plants, so senior leadership has us up and atom early to start the day
200w.gif