• Taters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 17,000.00
I love my fries.....

I've been working on making a great French Fry at home and it's been a struggle.

The latest thing I did was buy some Beef Tallow and mix it in with my cooking oil and I was surprised. It not only helps get the fries crispy but helps with a nice flavor.

How do you make fries?

Fries.jpg

ÂĽ

Way to fry, fry guy
iu

I love my fries.....

I've been working on making a great French Fry at home and it's been a struggle.

The latest thing I did was buy some Beef Tallow and mix it in with my cooking oil and I was surprised. It not only helps get the fries crispy but helps with a nice flavor.

How do you make fries?

View attachment 118692

Double-fried, peanut oil & beef tallow and you can't go wrong.

I don't really consume enough fast food to comment on the poll. Five Guys are good, and McDonald's used to be good, though someone told me they changed the oil formulation.

I never make French fries.

Just American fries/home fries/fried potatoes.

I buy make Rally’s fries from Meijer sometimes. Highly recommend.

I never make French fries.

Just American fries/home fries/fried potatoes.

I buy make Rally’s fries from Meijer sometimes. Highly recommend.
Oh a Freedom Fry guy......so woke

Don't get much fast food since the nearest place is over 14 miles away.

If I'm not getting them at one of the local mom&pop restaurants, then I'll make my own in either the GE deep fryer (using peanut oil) or in the air fryer.

Double fried in peanut oil is how I do it. :noidea:
This.

Cut them as uniformly as possible, rinse/soak them three times in about 30 minutes, dry them as best you can, then fry at 320 for 4 minutes and remove to paper towels to drain, then fry again at 370 fou 4 minutes.

It’s a lot of work for French fries, but they’re great.

A little duck fat is good too.
Never tried it. True Belgian fries are the best in the world by at least an order of magnitude, so whatever they're doing is the gold standard.

you don't make zee fraunj friiiiez?

France Reaction GIF by Freedomists
Lol

Not good ones I don’t.

I’ll do baked carrots cut like French fries . Eat em with my fingers. Those are bomb.

And I do a mean garlic and onion fried potatoes. But I ain’tgot time for no homemade French fries, so long as Rally’s is cool with sellin em to me by the bigass frozen bag.

This.

Cut them as uniformly as possible, rinse/soak them three times in about 30 minutes, dry them as best you can, then fry at 320 for 4 minutes and remove to paper towels to drain, then fry again at 370 fou 4 minutes.

It’s a lot of work for French fries, but they’re great.
That shit is easy mode. We all about that cutting and soaking then We bake in the oven 17 mins at 385, then 17 mins at 440.

Oregano, grinded Cracked peppercorn and old bay.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF