Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five Guys

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Taters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Five guys fries are either complete goat or absolute woat depending on how they are made/prepared. A crispy five guys experience is chefs kiss. A soggy five guys goes in the trash can.

That shit is easy mode. We all about that cutting and soaking then We bake in the oven 17 mins at 385, then 17 mins at 440.

Oregano, grinded Cracked peppercorn and old bay.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF
French "fries" in an oven are mini baked potatoes, son.

Lol

Not good ones I don’t.

I’ll do baked carrots cut like French fries . Eat em with my fingers. Those are bomb.

And I do a mean garlic and onion fried potatoes. But I ain’tgot time for no homemade French fries, so long as Rally’s is cool with sellin em to me by the bigass frozen bag.
Baked carrots, you say?
:hmm:

What do you do, just cut up some carrots, throw them on a baking pan and throw em in the oven?
If you want to be a lazy slob, sure.

I toss them in a bag with some olive oil and all the fancy spices though.

And then I dress them up s’more.

All fancy like.

Five guys fries are either complete goat or absolute woat depending on how they are made/prepared. A crispy five guys experience is chefs kiss. A soggy five guys goes in the trash can.
You could feed an Ethiopian kid on a small 5 Guys fries for like a week, you selfish motherfucker.

Not 'specially. But, I can say that about all sub shops. Not in my wheelhouse.
Well, let me ask you this: does the smell of another man's shit make your dick rock hard?

I rarely eat fast food, but McDonalds is still the best in my arrogant opinion.