Frisky Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Morning. Busy weekend. Going to see Ham's last performance of the year tonight, breakfast with Santa tomorrow morning, and looks like we'll be spending our Sunday getting the in-laws' house decorated for Christmas.

Morning all

Trivia team came in 5th place, should'vebeen 4th, oh well

Cleaned up on cocktail category

struggled with Brittany Spears, periodic table of elements, and sound round.

Making Buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot and a big antipasto salad. Gonna eat both all weekend.

Making Buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot and a big antipasto salad. Gonna eat both all weekend.
reminds me I should make some Reuben dip for family christmas next weekend

Morning all

so it shows. you spelled her name wrong, that's -10 points right there.

Hey everyone. Was very busy at work so obviously wasn't on here. Not that you guys missed me at all but still.

I can't believe the Patriots actually won a game. I didn't see any of it because I was in bed (7:30) feeling like complete dog shit

Hey everyone. Was very busy at work so obviously wasn't on here. Not that you guys missed me at all but still.

I can't believe the Patriots actually won a game. I didn't see any of it because I was in bed (7:30) feeling like complete dog shit
I knew the under in that game was a sucker bet, but I forgot that Belichek owns Tomlin.

I knew the under in that game was a sucker bet, but I forgot that Belichek owns Tomlin.
the under was enough to keep George Pickens on my fantasy bench. Just wish I had better options to put in. I'm not trying to come in 5th like some jabroni.

Morning all

that shit is still in my brain from HS.

daughter's science class started with chemistry and I was surprised how much I remembered when I was quizzing her.

that shit is still in my brain from HS.

daughter's science class started with chemistry and I was surprised how much I remembered when I was quizzing her.
we had placemats with them, fucking parents would quiz us at breakfast, same with the state capitals, i'm just trying to enjoy some pancakes.

just weighed in undrler 190 for the first time in like 2 years. Got sick of not being closer to my more usual 175 or so. down 9 pounds this months. I'm gunning for 170 but that may be a tall order at 43

we had placemats with them, fucking parents would quiz us at breakfast, same with the state capitals, i'm just trying to enjoy some pancakes.

before you stick that fork in your mouth, how many valence electrons does Calcium have?