Fuck the Dodgers

Yes, fuck the Dodgers right in their sloppy pussy.

There’s not a trashier fanbase in baseball than Dodger Nation.

Human garbage.

Fuck the players too.

There’s not a trashier fanbase in baseball than Dodger Nation.

Human garbage.

Fuck the players too.
You've never been to a San Francisco Giants game have you?

The drunkest, most violent fans in baseball. Go there wearing Dodgers gear and you might get killed. If they're loud, aggressive and obnoxious to you, count yourself fortunate that no bodily harm has been done to you.

Phillies?
I've heard stories about games at Comiskey back in the 70's.

Wow.

They were throwing bodies into the outfield from the stands during the 7th inning stretch. Back then you could BYOB. Those fans were bringing in 12 packs just to get to the national anthem.

The drunkest, most violent fans in baseball. Go there wearing Dodgers gear and you might get killed. If they're loud, aggressive and obnoxious to you, count yourself fortunate that no bodily harm has been done to you.
I'm a lowkey fan of the Giants.

But I can be loud, aggressive and obnoxious too, and I wouldn't be caught dead in Dodgers gear.

Phillies?
I've been to tons of NASCAR races, football games, concerts and baseball games. Only fight I ever got in at any of them was with a Phillies fan in the ghetto parking lot outside of Turner Field.

But, other than that, I've had pleasant experiences with Phillies fans.

Oh, shaddup! You’re so full of shit.

Bryan Stow sends his regards.

I've been to tons of NASCAR races, football games, concerts and baseball games. Only fight I ever got in at any of them was with a Phillies fan in the ghetto parking lot outside of Turner Field.

lmao, this post SLAYS me

You know the difference between a Porcupine and Kenan Stadium don't you? At Kenan Stadium all the Pricks are on the inside.

So you're saying that you've only met one Philly sports fan.

Sounds legit.

So you're saying that you've only met one Philly sports fan.

Sounds legit.
Nah, I've been around several. I'd Braves vs Phillies is the most common baseball matchup I've attended. That one guy had a mouth on him, but I was like 21 and hammered. I'd probably let it slide today. Most amazing thing was there were tons of witnesses and nobody called the cops.

Fuck everybody!!!! WE did it!!!!