Funky, fresh Friday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
what up?

went over to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls of the few patches of grass they have on their range.

had a beer in the new clubhouse. It's nice.

what up?

went over to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls of the few patches of grass they have on their range.

had a beer in the new clubhouse. It's nice.
70fd60db-1ed8-4f57-86cc-f007365df580_text.gif

Hopefully today is successful at work. Be nice to get more moving on. Tornadoes hit to the south and east. Sounds like a couple towns in Indiana were hit hard to south/southwest with fatalities. Last year around this time I was in one of the towns closing. Had multiple towns to east & southeast with tornadoes in Ohio. One of the closest was a route I took home from my old job. We usually stop in Indian Lake area of Ohio on our way to Columbus. It sounds really bad there with some fatalities as well.

Hopefully today is successful at work. Be nice to get more moving on. Tornadoes hit to the south and east. Sounds like a couple towns in Indiana were hit hard to south/southwest with fatalities. Last year around this time I was in one of the towns closing. Had multiple towns to east & southeast with tornadoes in Ohio. One of the closest was a route I took home from my old job. We usually stop in Indian Lake area of Ohio on our way to Columbus. It sounds really bad there with some fatalities as well.
We had a tornado warning last night. Haven't heard if there were any confirmed in our area but sounds like there was at least one to the west of us

Mason-Martin-funnel-cloud-pic.jpg

We had a tornado warning last night. Haven't heard if there were any confirmed in our area but sounds like there was at least one to the west of us

Yeah I think they put us in the tornado warning but the storm turned the other direction and put tornadoes into Mercer County & then Auglaize. Seems like the portion that brought just rain here turned tornadic around Findlay.

There was a big one with casualties in Ohio I read about on Twitter.

Same old UNLV last night. Good game lost in overtime.
Raining today

morning all, no big plans for the weekend, or even little plans

There is a newer place that has limited food menu and cocktails in suburb nearby i might go check out with Mrs Pnk, but we'll see.

Alma mater got bounced out of the D-3 Final Four last night. They had a good run.