Game 6 9/12/20

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
The Celtics have pretty much dominated this series even though it's tied at 3-3.

The Celtic 3 wins have been two massive blowouts and a 7 point coaster.

The Raptors needed a Hail Mary 3 pointer with 00.5 seconds left and a Double OT where the officials were refusing to call fouls in the OT unless they considered them flagrant. The talking heads explained it as "The officials don't want to be the reason the game was lost or won." Oh reallY? So they decide not to do their job and so that a point guard get crushed going for an open layup and is hit so hard that the ball goes out of bounds and never touches the backboard. Raptors ball. The second win was a squeeker.

I know that the Toronto Raptors are the Defending Champs and the league doesn't want them to look like shit, but they aren't that good this year and letting Gasol get away with tripping a guy every time he sets his moving pick is pathetic. I wish someone would have the guts to punch him in the nuts the next time he extends that knee and when he goes down, step on his neck.

Game 7, right Ken?

Game 7, right Ken?
I hate this getting old shit.

I did enjoy the 92-87 Celtic win last night. Still don't like the officiating. The Cs got off to 1 19-7 start and the last thing the NBA wanted was a blow out Game 7. Raptors missed a shot and the Cs got called for an offensive foul "Moving Pick" on Tatum. Raptor ran into him a went down like he'd been struck in the head with an axe. Stevens doesn't challenge enough in my opinion and the refs call alot of shit against the Cs to keep some games in check.

Either call everything or call nothing. But don't slow down a game because one team can't keep up with the other.

The series with the Heat will be a good one. The #1 and #2 teams are gone and playing on the neutral court is perfect for these two.