"Game Changer" weight loss drug approved by the FDA

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,300.00

Will have same results as if you got surgery.

15-20%+ weight loss.

It's a shot taken once a week.

I can see the advertisements on TV now:
"Do you lack the self control to limit what you eat? Then we have just the shot for your fat ass. As an added bonus, most of you getting this shot won't be able to afford food after we send you the bill."

I can see the advertisements on TV now:
"Do you lack the self control to limit what you eat? Then we have just the shot for your fat ass. As an added bonus, most of you getting this shot won't be able to afford food after we send you the bill."
The really significant weight loss occurs later when the side effects kick in.

I have a secret way to lose weight that has been known to select individuals for quite some time.

1.) Eat less
2.) Exercise more
3.) Repeat daily
Just for general information to the youngsters, when the wife asks what's the best way to lose weight the acceptable answers do not include "put the fuckin fork down".

It's a diabetes drug. Some peoples' blood sugar is fucky and they feel like they have to eat too often. Nobody ever talks about it, but taking cinnamon pills levels your blood sugar and also causes weight loss for the same reason as the approved drug.

Just for general information to the youngsters, when the wife asks what's the best way to lose weight the acceptable answers do not include "put the fuckin fork down".
You might wanna share the correct answer to the "do these jeans make me look fat" question while you're educating the youngins.

It's a diabetes drug. Some peoples' blood sugar is fucky and they feel like they have to eat too often. Nobody ever talks about it, but taking cinnamon pills levels your blood sugar and also causes weight loss for the same reason as the approved drug.
Apple cider vinegar as well

You might wanna share the correct answer to the "do these jeans make me look fat" question while you're educating the youngins.
"NO, that's not the problem at all" is an ICU incident happening.