Games of Interest - Week 13

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
There is not even one game of interest this week so we are shutting down football season for the year and moving onto basketball which is what real college sports fans' are interested in anyway.

Football helped us pass the time but now the REAL sports season starts.

Minnesota vs Wisconsin is always worth the price of admission, but Nebraska @ Wisconsin volleyball is #1

Futbol November Madness is among us. CFB is still behind the times and not relevant until we get at least 24 teams in the playoffs

UConn @ UMass should be interesting
UL-Monroe @ UL-Lafayette
and last chance to watch The Prime Buffalos this season

Edit
my bad. The Prime Timers game is on something called PAC 12 so there will be no watching that game. Maybe espn will show the hilights

Last edited:
Fuck Them Trees

There is not even one game of interest this week so we are shutting down football season for the year and moving onto basketball which is what real college sports fans' are interested in anyway.

Mizzou lost to Jackson St yesterday in basketball for you....does that take away some of your pain?

Fuck that, I ain’t watching no young men bounce their ball until the sweet 16.

Games of Interest:

Friday:

#17 Iowa at Nebraska - This will be a great game if you hate scoring.

UTSA at #23 Tulane - Tulane is playing for a spot in the AAC title and a potential NY6 bowl bid. However, they're only a 3.5 point favorite and a loss will likely eliminate them from AAC title contention.

Texas Tech at #7 Texas - In State rivalry game and Texas Tech would love to knock Texas out of CFP contention. It would also potentially make the Big 12 finish crazy.

#16 Oregon State at #6 Oregon - A lot is on the line for Oregon in the Civil War. PAC 12 Championship Appearance and Oregon would become a win vs. Washington away from the CFP (Argue with your mama if you disagree).

Saturday:

#2 Ohio State at #3 Michigan - I don't need to hype this game up. This is essentially a CFP game.

Kentucky at #10 Louisville - Louisville trying to keep their fringe CFP hopes alive in their in-state rivalry game.

Texas A&M at #14 LSU - Daniels will try to win the Heisman this weekend.

#8 Alabama at Auburn - Weird things happen at JHS. That's all I'm saying.

#5 Florida State at Florida - How do the Noles look without Travis? They have an in-state rival looking to end their CFP hopes in the Swamp.

North Carolina at #22 NC State - NC State trying to remind UNC that despite the UNC hype, they still run that state.

Badgers whooped dat ass! Hell yeah!

:rockon:
Excited Celebration GIF