Gardening

that is literal size not storage size. my 50MP camera makes them too big for hammers allowance to be uploaded so linking is easier because the webpage doesnt host it it just serves a link instead
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

I'm looking to create some raised beds.

What type of wood and how high does one build the raised beds?

Also, what type of soil?

Just get a raised bed metal container with an open (not closed) bottom for drainage and worm access.

Check out Home Depot, Lowes for those types of containers. They vary in heights.

They're immediate, cheaper, and more durable.

Stay the fuck away from Molbaks for soil, seeds and starts. Their prices are fucking outrageous.

1655335737676.png

meh that would be more steps, my pixel auto uploads online i just drag from the photos web page to teh imgur web page then copy link address much quicker for me. paint would require me to download it, open it, resize it, then upload it and insert it in the thread. efficiency is key when bein lazy

Makes no never mind to me.

I think I'm going to do something similar (keep in a pot) when I put my thai basil, regular basil, jalapenos and MINT in a rail planter. The mint is super bossy and will choke those other bitches out, so I'll put the others in the planter and keep the mint in it's separate container, buried in the planter box.

Even if we plant mint in our back yard we put it in a pot in the ground or it takes over.

If you use a Picture URL from the internet you don't have to worry about the size.

When you try to upload a picture that is too big you run into problems.

Moral of the story uses someone else's server that is already hosting the picture (URL) instead of Hoopla's server (uploading).

Just get a raised bed metal container with an open (not closed) bottom for drainage and worm access.

Check out Home Depot, Lowes for those types of containers. They vary in heights.

They're immediate, cheaper, and more durable.

Stay the fuck away from Molbaks for soil, seeds and starts. Their prices are fucking outrageous.

View attachment 75045
Speaking of Molbaks....they are going to develop their property into retail and apartments with a commons area.

Big changes for Woodinville coming around the corner.

Mint is excellent for tea and a great accent for curries.

Yup but it's like liberal at the hoop!

It's invasive!

Also good for mojitos. And with lamb chops. Not a big fan of lamb (so damn cute) but I love a good grilled chop.

It's invasive
You have no filter, reminds me of this other guy who couldn't refrain from talking about inappropriate things constantly

You have no filter, reminds me of this other guy who couldn't refrain from talking about inappropriate things constantly

Metaphors are verboten? Mint is invasive.

Mint being invasive isn't an invitation to lose control of your feelers tho. Are you saying you have no appropriate metaphor without getting political?

You might as well be mean tweeting in the middle of the night

Mint being invasive isn't an invitation to lose control of your feelers tho. Are you saying you have no appropriate metaphor without getting political?

You might as well be mean tweeting in the middle of the night

No clue....

How about a pimple on prom night?

It's invasive!

Also good for mojitos. And with lamb chops. Not a big fan of lamb (so damn cute) but I love a good grilled chop.
I like it sprinkled over strawberries with a splash of balsamic.

I had a small mint plant, that I thought was dead. I rototilled my garden, and mint started coming up everywhere. There were little 1 inch pieces of branch, that would just sprout roots, and grow a whole mint shrub. It took me a full season to pick all the mint back out. still spontaneously grows in random spots sometimes.

I had a small mint plant, that I thought was dead. I rototilled my garden, and mint started coming up everywhere. There were little 1 inch pieces of branch, that would just sprout roots, and grow a whole mint shrub. It took me a full season to pick all the mint back out. still spontaneously grows in random spots sometimes.

Ed Zachary.

We have 2 or 3 other invasive plants in our backyard that we have to stay on top of. 2 of them have sap that burns you if you aren’t careful when you are cutting them. One is especially bad, Giant Hogweed. It leaves scars.