Garmin sucks

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
I have been fighting with my FILs Garmin Tread for days. Least user friendly interface of anything I have ever used.

Map updates take forever, then stop with 7% left. Does anyone else have one of these pieces of shit?

Sounds like it’s about time to put the FIL in a nursing home. Like the one from Happy Gilmore preferably

I have been fighting with my FILs Garmin Tread for days. Least user friendly interface of anything I have ever used.

Map updates take forever, then stop with 7% left. Does anyone else have one of these pieces of shit?

i was unaware people still used those things... I used to have a tom tom like 15 years ago.

I don’t even use the navigation built into the car. I use my phone if I need directions.

Yeah so do we. The navigation in the car always sends us in the wrong direction.

OP is talking about an all terrain off road device to take on trails and shit...

Thanks for the help

how he should have ended the Moana song as he floated off

dwayne johnson youre welcome GIF

I am utterly appalled by this.

Sounds like a case for Rand McNally.

i was unaware people still used those things... I used to have a tom tom like 15 years ago.

Sometimes its easier to have a dedicated device for certain tasks. And I think these are designed for recreational and off road vehicles, so maybe they have trail maps that your phone might not easily get.

Anyway, I have an old garmin for my car and updating it was a BITCH. Same experience... it would load part way, then die at some %. For some unknown reason I've had better luck with their cable rather than whatever one I had connected to the computer. It's just fucking USB, but somehow Garmin fucked up the interface.