GAME Gator Bowl: Clemson vs Kentucky 12pm ET ESPN

Tee Dee Clemson 17 seconds to go!

2pointer good 38-35 Clemson 17 ticks to go

The way Leary been throwin it, a FG attempt ain’t out of the question here

Not that it mattered but Clemson used three timeouts that drive and they kept saying they had one left.

What an incredible game where both teams wanted to be there but didn't want to win it :noidea:

And Kentucky will continue to over-value Mark Stoops, perhaps the most overrated head coach in Division I
I'll never understand this. Kentucky was always garbage before he got there. Now they are always competent and occasionally good.

38-35 with horrendous offensive playcalling the whole game by both teams ?! :wtf2:

I'll never understand this. Kentucky was always garbage before he got there. Now they are always competent and occasionally good.
Hal Mumme says he is going to shove your head up your Rupp!

I gotta give that to Mack Brown (UNC).

UNC bout to miss the window to transition from Brown.
Brown got them over the first hurdle as a program but he can do so much these days

Thank god Clemson won, because now i can make fun of Kentucky for being one of the cockiest 7-6 teams I've ever seen.

I'm all for the players having fun and celebrating the big plays, but god damn. Every play they were doing some dumb Ja Morant gun salute or fortnite dance.

Fans of blue blood programs just don't get it.

Might need this save this for next year but #2 Lewis came through with the final INT. No where but up after your first start